• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

If anybody is into Scandinavian drama, Twin started on Saturday on the Beeb - very good so far.

If anybody is into Scandinavian drama, Twin started on Saturday on the Beeb - very good so far.

Watched the first one last night, it’s good but very weird.

Jamie Oliver's shows on Channel 4 at 5.30 are really good. Just simple stuff you can make from ingredients you've probably already got or can fairly easily get.

aa1ec509c09af5b9a97cccddfa088a34.jpg

I don’t think it’s her actual name... she’s quite funny on Twitter.

I never know anymore, you kids and your wacky humour :)

Finished Ozark last night. Awesome stuff. All set up nicely for shenanigans in series 4.

3rd series of killing Eve on the I player from Monday,tbh I'm a bit meh about it,loved the first series,thought the second was ok,this may be a series too far,should have left its end of series two tbh,but there's a fourth announced as well,reckon that'll definitely be scraping the barrel,unless they can really reinvent it.
So yea,killing eve on Monday,bit of random murdering to cheer you through lockdown

They'll ride the Killing Eve train for as long as they can, mostly because it's popular whilst being cheap to make.

I thought the last series was a little bit daft, but still enjoyable.

Killing Eve is worth watching for Jodie Comer alone.

Until she opens her mouth in real life, she is a full on Aveline off Bread.

p.s. love Killing Eve bu as other posers have said i did tail off a bit last series

Until she opens her mouth in real life, she is a full on Aveline off Bread.

Nice reference for all the kids there :icon_lol:

Did you know that Joey Boswell wrote and directed Sliding Doors? We live in a strange world.

Back