• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm watching AtA at the moment on Saturday nights on Watch I think.

Didn't end with them all finding out that they were dead but Gene Hunt was in a room of new recruits from a more up to date age?

Indeed, which is why I don't think it can work. Could be genius, could end up like Lost.

I fucking HATED Lost.

Anyway, we're flying through Luther on Netflix. 3 seasons down already - the quality continues throughout. Such a good show - no idea why it's taken me this long to cotton on to it.

I fucking HATED Lost.

Anyway, we're flying through Luther on Netflix. 3 seasons down already - the quality continues throughout. Such a good show - no idea why it's taken me this long to cotton on to it.

Lost was fine until all that time travel bullshit started.

Now, Lucifer. Aimee Garcia is one of my very favourites, she plays the SoC person. Wowzers.

We're watching Love on Netflix at the moment. We tried watching a few dramas but weren't in the right frame of mind to be watching anything too serious so just wanted something easy going and light hearted. It's pretty good.

Luther is one we have on the list to watch and the wife wants to watch that Tiger King programme.

We're watching Love on Netflix at the moment. We tried watching a few dramas but weren't in the right frame of mind to be watching anything too serious so just wanted something easy going and light hearted. It's pretty good.

Luther is one we have on the list to watch and the wife wants to watch that Tiger King programme.

Joe Exotic looks like the average person who was stood on the South Bank in the mid to late 80s. Just missing a leather jacket with tassels on.

For those who haven't watched it yet I can recommend Sex Education.

The Stranger started OK and was a reasonable watch. Not great, not bad.

Sex Education is very funny, agree with the stranger, an ok watch.

Popped on an episode of Better Call Saul last night after the wife went to bed, and I've made the mistake of watching too many episodes now after too many beers. Had no idea what was going on, need to rewatch but its difficult as the wife isnt keen on it, bloody hell the predicament:)

Wow, just reached the end of Ozark 3. I mean, wow, that was good.

Started Ozark season 3 and it’s class, miles better than the first two. Just starting episode 3.

Well we thought we'd watch Tiger King to see what all the fuss was about. Holy fucking shit, it's the most insane programme I've seen since the quite amazing Abducted In Plain Sight.

It's hilarious, absurd, anger-inducing and utterly batshit mental all at the same time.

Well we thought we'd watch Tiger King to see what all the fuss was about. Holy fucking shit, it's the most insane programme I've seen since the quite amazing Abducted In Plain Sight.

It's hilarious, absurd, anger-inducing and utterly batshit mental all at the same time.

New episode up next week apparently

Red Dwarf is back on next week do we think

a) It'll be better than we thought
b) Totally Meh, shan't bother watching any more
c) Excruciating judging by the recent AA adverts

Red Dwarf is back on next week do we think

a) It'll be better than we thought
b) Totally Meh, shan't bother watching any more
c) Excruciating judging by the recent AA adverts

Will watch the new 90 min episode this Thursday just for 'old times sake' - not expecting anything spectacular, but happy to be suprised & it's not as if I have anything else to do.

The more you delve into the story the more crazy it becomes.

Robert Moor on Twitter who spent four years there working on a podcast has some interesting tweets
https://twitter.com/robertmoor_/status/1241766494964305921

David Spade has also recently done a few interesting interviews with some of the cast
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMi38pytm6Ca2KXc7ftlu_w/videos

Back