• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It's not still Martin Bain is it? What a total ringpiece he is.

Watching Ozark 3 tonight, looking forward to it as I really enjoyed the other series.

Also The Repair Shop, what a great programme this is. Amazing what work they do, especially Suzie and her brother Steve.

He comes across as the type who says yah instead of yes.

Watched the first episode the second series of Sunderland 'Til I Die

The Owners Right Hand Man / Head of Marketing is a prize 1 helmet. Brentesque in his lack of self awareness and cliché dropping

Didnt realise they had done a second series. On Netflix I guess? I'll certainly watch it.

My Dad has decided to relive the misery of two Wembley defeats by watching it this evening. That will really cheer him up during his isolation :icon_lol:

Didnt realise they had done a second series. On Netflix I guess? I'll certainly watch it.
Yes that's right. Seeing Wigan mug them off for Will Grigg is quite an amusing watch. Manager tells the Chairman to not bid any more than the 1.25m already on the table, over the process of an evening he goes from that to 3m+1m in add ons with everyone around him telling him he's mad.

Watching Phoenix Nights for the first time. It’s not bad.

Watching Phoenix Nights for the first time. It’s not bad.
Watch it 20 times and you will still be spotting stuff you missed. Kay loves a joke hidden in the background

I could go on forever about Phoenix Nights.

Can you hear me now?

Phoenix Nights is amazing.

"I'm lost for words, Kenny. What the frig is it?"

Phoenix Nights is amazing.

"I'm lost for words, Kenny. What the frig is it?"

Is it on Netflix or Amazon? I've watched some episodes but not all so I think I should finally watch them all.

It's not available any where to stream, and they don't repeat them. Best to try and borrow the DVDs off someone you know if you don't want to buy them.

Never watched it, doubt I ever will.

Better Call Saul - still awesome, problematic ageing issues notwithstanding.

Back