• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Better Call Saul - still awesome, problematic ageing issues notwithstanding.

It's class isn't it? I can look past the age thing although it's starting to get really noticeable with a couple of the characters. I still think there's at least another season left in this yet given that he hasn't made half of his ties yet.

It's class isn't it? I can look past the age thing although it's starting to get really noticeable with a couple of the characters. I still think there's at least another season left in this yet given that he hasn't made half of his ties yet.

Just feel a bit sorry for poor old Jonathan Banks, having to play an old enforcer much younger than the old enforcer he was originally hired to play.

Just feel a bit sorry for poor old Jonathan Banks, having to play an old enforcer much younger than the old enforcer he was originally hired to play.

Yeah he's the one who's proper showing it but still doing a fucking brilliant job, one of the best actors on TV at the moment.

Have seen The Irishman? De Niro as a 1960s hardman makes Mike look like he's in Kindergarten

I echo your post. He's the one that looks most likely to pop their clogs!

Watching the Sunderland stuff on Netflix...the more this season has gone on the more I think what I am seeing is how it was behind the scenes at Molineux when Jez was in town

‘I know a pissed horse when I see one’

Phoenix nights is great.

Watching the Sunderland stuff on Netflix...the more this season has gone on the more I think what I am seeing is how it was behind the scenes at Molineux when Jez was in town

Within 10 seconds I said to my missus who does this Charlie Methven remind you of?

Within 10 seconds I said to my missus who does this Charlie Methven remind you of?
He is a bit odd. Couple of things annoyed me from him, 1 was his delight on being able to squeeze every last penny out the fans who wanted a Wembley ticket and the other was at Wembley where he was angrily shouting tactics he found in the Ladybird Book of Football at, who I presume is his, wife.

Quite like the Chairman, even if he did lose his head when signing Will Grigg.

It's fucking brilliant! I'm really interested to see what they do with Kim

It's fucking brilliant! I'm really interested to see what they do with Kim

That’s been bugging me for ages, it’s either one of two things I reckon and one of those is pretty much a no-no.

Gene Hunt to return for a new series of the Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes drama.

Ooh sound.

Gave up on Bloodline in the end, just couldn't put up with it any more.

Currently watching The Outsider, Stephen King drama that was on Sky I think.

Interesting story but very slow going. Anyone else seen it? Im undecided about whether or not to continue with it so wanted other opinions in case it improves.

Currently watching The Outsider, Stephen King drama that was on Sky I think.

Interesting story but very slow going. Anyone else seen it? Im undecided about whether or not to continue with it so wanted other opinions in case it improves.

It's worth persevering with, it gets a bit batshit as you can imagine a King story would.

I don't see how that works given the end of AtA.

I'm watching AtA at the moment on Saturday nights on Watch I think.

Didn't it end with them all finding out that they were dead but Gene Hunt was in a room of new recruits from a more up to date age?

Back