• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

the drunk horse...

I'm giggling to myself just remembering it

Useless fact of the day. Gerard Naprous whose horse and appeared in the episode used the present his Devils Horsemen stunt show at the Wolverhampton Show in West Park for many years.

Seriously though, no, it was Afterlife.

thumb_afterlife-you-dont-choose-the-spirits-hey-choose-you-andrew-26242565.png

It will be the Ricky Gervais one on Netflix I presume

I'm only half way through season one. The show's pace, coupled with my attention span makes it slow going.

It is really slow. Season 2 was better but still a bit of a grind. I'm on season 3 of Bloodline and that's pretty much the same, I find myself flicking through the forum on my phone or topping up my trade pile on FIFA while I watch it and still don't seem to miss anything. I'll be glad when it's finished and I'll definitely be saving Ozark S3 for a while, need something a bit more fast paced next.

Micro has the telly. I am watching him build a cocaine and car stealing empire on GTA V online. Fast paced as fuck.

The last two episodes of Ozark Season 3 are absolutely phenemonal. Wow.

I got a bit bored of it in S1 and gave up - looks like I might need to get stuck back into it.

Watched the first episode the second series of Sunderland 'Til I Die

The Owners Right Hand Man / Head of Marketing is a prize 1 helmet. Brentesque in his lack of self awareness and cliché dropping

Back