• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Alan Partridge returns tomorrow at 9pm on Sky Atlantic "Welcome to the Places of my Life"

Plus the new Aaron Sorkin series starts tonight. Epic.

Anyone see 'Lifers' last night on C4? Notable for a welsh bloke who was in for kicking and punching someone for 90 minutes (!!) which oddly enough led to their death. If you saw him in the street you'd barely notice him but the things he said were spine chilling. Firstly, he said he didn't know why he did it. Secondly, he the said he didn't regret it as without it happening he wouldn't have obtained qualifications in Maths, English and Biology. What a terrifying thought process.

Is that the Armando Arnucci thing? If so, no.

I'm hearing that "Boss" is supposedly very good. Kelsey Grammar as Mayor of Chicago diagnosed with a degenerative brain condition.

My favourite episode of Bottom is the Christmas special.

'Look we've got Gold, Frankenstein and Grrrrrr!'

'And I'm a virgin!!!!'

I thought Bottom was class when I was a teenager - was a bit disappointed when I saw it again a few years back

Is that the Armando Arnucci thing? If so, no.

I'm hearing that "Boss" is supposedly very good. Kelsey Grammar as Mayor of Chicago diagnosed with a degenerative brain condition.

It is - I loved The Thick Of It.

Also Frasier...can anything be as good?

How many episodes of Homeland SE01 were there? I've found 12 but IMDb have it at 16.

Sound, I'll get them all then. Perhaps IMDb was taking SE02 into account.

Homeland is great. Really interesting and involving. Clare Danes is fantastic in it, and I always seem to like Mandy Patinkin (apart from Princess Bride).

It was supposed to be something to do with Back to the Future. But they got it wrong.

article-1340873664107-13D3CB4B000005DC-815089_636x386.jpg

Back