• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yep True Blood is sitting waiting to be watched as we speak. Last one of Mad Men too :(

I've just started S! of Mad Men.

Just watched True Blood. Pretty decent 1st episode, including the ginger vampire in stockings and not much else.

We watched probably 5 episodes of true blood last night... Last season, not the current, no spoilers!

Watching mad men as well, only in the 2nd season though. We try to stay behind on all of our series' so we can watch at our leisure streaming through netflix, etc., and not pay for cable/worry about scheduling and commercials.

Finished Game of Thrones. Does Jaqen appear further on in the books? He's pretty badass.

His order appears later on, but not necessarily Jaqen himself. Though we wouldn't know as he's able to change his appearance.

The faceless assassin thingy peeps?

I hope the fatty knights' watchman lives...

Loving the reruns of Bottom on GOLD every night at the moment.

bottom_1_396x222.jpg

class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That and Men Behaving Badly every night - it's been great!!

I think Bottom is funnier than MBB this time around. MBB seems too rooted in the era it was made.

I think Bottom is funnier than MBB this time around. MBB seems too rooted in the era it was made.

I agree - I love MBB for the nostalgia trip. And I can't watch Bottom if my wife is in the room as she absolutely loathes that show!

I agree - I love MBB for the nostalgia trip. And I can't watch Bottom if my wife is in the room as she absolutely loathes that show!

My other half always goes to bed about half way through MBB for the same reason!

Just realised it was the last Bottom tonight. Dang. Not as much of a fan of Young Ones, which is on in its place.

My other half always goes to bed about half way through MBB for the same reason!

Just realised it was the last Bottom tonight. Dang. Not as much of a fan of Young Ones, which is on in its place.

Philistine! :argh:
The Young Ones is class. Pisses all over Bottom imo.

I've been watching these in bed this week as well.

Young Ones is definitely better than Bottom too. The slapstick in Bottom is class though.

My favourite episode of Bottom is the Christmas special.

Mine is the one where they mind the shop.

Back