• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I haven't spoiled anything for MM, so It'd be GoT.

Catch up mr slowpants pablo!

Yeah Pablo. You're missing out on essential nerd chat.

There's a free iPhone app for Game of Thrones by IGN - it's pretty handy actually, with an interactive map so you can see who comes from where, the locations of various key scenes etc.

Cheers I'll check it out.

I haven't hardly had the chance to watch any TV lately, but I'll do some catching up this weekendQ

Coming towards the end of the first season of Game of Thrones, it starts slowly but now I'm absolutely hooked!

Having not read the book, it keeps throwing in the unexpected. Brilliant.

Last episode of GoT was good.

Don't want to wait for the next series though!

Just finished my series one boxed set of GoT. Absolutely superb. Going to get stuck into the bonus material too so I can be SUPER nerdy.

Just checked out Thronecast on Sky Anytime. Natalia Tena was on there with her band Molotov Cocktail. She's got quite a nice voice. Shame about when she speaks. A bit too cockney to be sexy.

I think she's quite fit actually.

Yeah she is, but the voice is slightly offputting. Especially as she has a quite husky voice. Not the best combination.

Never heard her talk other than Osha and Tonks from Harry Potter.

Blimey I never realised she was Tonks too!!

She's got nice tonks too, ironically.

I'd prefer the ginger Northern wilding thingy bird. BTW, I've still got 2 episodes to go....

True Blood started last night.

In other news, TPB finally blocked by Talk Talk...30 seconds to find a proxy...

Yep True Blood is sitting waiting to be watched as we speak. Last one of Mad Men too :(

Back