• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It's on Prime I think, though last time I looked I think it was PPV?

We started Luther last night - the other half loves it but I've never seen it. 3 episodes in and it's awesome!

We finished The Tunnel which was consistently good throughout all 3 seasons.

Luther was great, if a bit predictable. Loved the Ruth character

There are five series of Luther, all on iPlayer.

Started watching 'devs' last night, on FX/Hulu. Really good but damned weird to see Nick Offerman play a lank-haired hippy billionaire.

Started a re-watch of Deadwood last night (although I've never seem the 3rd series) after finally finishing Justified at the weekend.

I need to finish Justified. I used to download it but got stuck at season 3 or 4. Not long noticed they're on Netflix or Amazon.

I've never watched Luther, I do like Idris Elba though.

All my TV time generally is news or sport. Obviously there is no sport. So for the last fortnight or so it's been news and stuff on YouTube largely.

I probably have about 15 years worth of stuff to catch up on :icon_lol:

I am not watching Game of Thrones though as I am not a massive geek.

I need to finish Justified. I used to download it but got stuck at season 3 or 4. Not long noticed they're on Netflix or Amazon.

I got stuck on season 4 about 5 years ago, I'm always doing it but finished the last 3 in about 3 or 4 months. Took me about 3 years to watch the final season of Person of Interest too.

I got stuck on season 4 about 5 years ago, I'm always doing it but finished the last 3 in about 3 or 4 months. Took me about 3 years to watch the final season of Person of Interest too.

To be honest I'd have probably given up on it if it weren't for Timothy Olyphant, I think he's class, but it's one of those that really grows on you. Have you watched Sneaky Pete?

To be honest I'd have probably given up on it if it weren't for Timothy Olyphant, I think he's class, but it's one of those that really grows on you. Have you watched Sneaky Pete?

Both he and Walton Goggins are fantastic in it. I've not seen Sneaky Pete I vaguely remember seeing it advertised a few years back but I'm useless at starting new things.

Both he and Walton Goggins are fantastic in it. I've not seen Sneaky Pete I vaguely remember seeing it advertised a few years back but I'm useless at starting new things.

Yeah Walton is ace, he was fucking brilliant in The Shield.

If you like Justified you'll like Sneaky Pete. Got a similar feel to it and Giovanni Ribisi is excellent.

I love The Shield. It's all on All4 as well.

Yep on demand.

Unfortunately you have to suffer forced adverts twice per episode, but they are all there if you have no other source.

I have all the DVDs too, but downloaded all 7 seasons in 1080p HD.

There's a 4K Bluray out in America but its £90! Plus the show is deliberately grainy and filmed on hand held cameras so it wouldn't massively benefit any way.

Back