• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yes his episode of "Who do you think you are ?" was depicted in cave paintings in France :)

Partner been binging Father Brown and I've accidentally got sucked in, 8 series so plenty to watch

Just stay away from the spinoff Mrs browns boys,it's truly truly awful

dug out my creature comforts dvds for something to watch whilst avoiding going outside.
also intending to re-visit the 24 series. Watched the first couple of series intently. Ought to catch up with the rest.
Gonna dig out a couple of films too.

dug out my creature comforts dvds for something to watch whilst avoiding going outside.
also intending to re-visit the 24 series. Watched the first couple of series intently. Ought to catch up with the rest.
Gonna dig out a couple of films too.

See if you can get a hold of Rescue Me, it's top banana.

I'm quite keen to get the picard series off my dad, but that ain't happening soon.

star trek TNG is on pick at 6...

I haven't seen the last TNG film, do I need to to watch Picard?

Great. Whilst they started well, the TNG films did start to get a bit sucky. Glad they finished on a high. One for the list once I get closed down.

Picard has been cack up until the last episode or two, when the plot finally started making any sense whatsoever.

Picard has been cack up until the last episode or two, when the plot finally started making any sense whatsoever.

What didn't make sense about the plot? I thought it was pretty straight forward and now I think I must've missed something.

Back