• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm a sucker for slow burn stuff, and IMO the payoff is so, so good in Bloodline. As you rightly say, the first season is a crawl, but it absolutely earns it when things start to come off the tracks.

I loved it.

At least that's a bit of a promise for a payoff, I thought it was a bit weird my dad was raving about it.

I didnt think Ozark was hard work at all, really enjoyed that show. Looking forward to the new series this month

Second series was better than the first, I’ll watch the third one.

We started watching The Tunnel last week - what a superb show! Flew through the first season, now onto the 2nd and really enjoying it.

Stannis Baratheon and Fleur Delacour make a great team.

Started watching Hunters last night on Prime. Really enjoyed it, once I'd tuned in to Al Pacino's accent.

We started watching The Tunnel last week - what a superb show! Flew through the first season, now onto the 2nd and really enjoying it.

Loved it (but a woman with a French accent, regardless of how weird she is, still makes me dribbly), have you ever watched The Bridge, the Swedish / Danish original ?

Loved it (but a woman with a French accent, regardless of how weird she is, still makes me dribbly), have you ever watched The Bridge, the Swedish / Danish original ?

No - luddite that I am, I didn't realise it was a remake until we were halfway through the first season. But I should check it out.

No - luddite that I am, I didn't realise it was a remake until we were halfway through the first season. But I should check it out.

You should, it's brilliant. Was on the iplayer.

We finished Hunters last week - bloody excellent.

Last night we started series one of The Righteous Gemstones - that is superb stuff as well.

Stannis Baratheon and Fleur Delacour make a great team.

Yeah that's brilliant, loved it.

Started watching Hunters last night on Prime. Really enjoyed it, once I'd tuned in to Al Pacino's accent.

Half way through the series and I still have to have the subtitles on.

Ozark is good but boy oh boy does it drag on sometimes. If they could take their hour long episodes and make them 40 minutes each, you wouldn't miss anything.

Think I chose a bad time to start watching COBRA.

It’s very good though.

Castlevania season 3. What an incredibly pleasant surprise this show continues to be. And it is only improving with each season.

And the animation quality, wow. All hand drawn. It's an amazing display of talent.

It's even funnier that RT's slogan is "Question more"

I think somebody should !

'Back in time for the corner shop'

The first 3 programmes were before I arrived, but the last two have had me travelling back in time to my younger days - brilliant and very like the shops I would have first been allowed to go to on my own as they were just down the road from where we lived & the owners knew who I was and where to make sure I got back to.

Back