• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

They have finally got the balance of the presenters back to the "glory days" of Clarkson, Hammond and May.
Much better than the horrible attempt with Chris Evans and that bloody American

Wasn't surprised when I heard the new Spurs stadium had a brewery built in. They're well known for their bottling...

Might be wrong but im sure i heard the interview, right before the grounds opening..... Anyways the brewery owners are Wolves fans that moved to that there London.

Yeah, Logan Plant is a Wolves fan, son of Robert...

I'm sure it'll be quickly banned by the snowflakes who get offended by it.

Loved Spitting Image back in the day, hope they don't fuck it up, not sure there are enough real 'characters' in modern life to send up

You must be joking. Can't stand the DM.

Started watching Bloodline on Netflix at my dad's recommendation. One of the slowest burners I've seen but just enough to keep watching. For now.

Started watching Bloodline on Netflix at my dad's recommendation. One of the slowest burners I've seen but just enough to keep watching. For now.
It's excellent, stick with it.

Altered Carbon Season 2. Not quite as good as season 1 but still excellent telly. Poe is a great character.

It's excellent, stick with it.

No questioning the acting, it's excellent all round so far (and I know John Leguizamo joins in the next season and I think he's ace), it's just so slow. Think I've watched the first five episodes and while some stuff has happened it crawls along. Suppose the flashbacks are pretty significant but it's still all guesswork at the moment. It feels pretty 'Ozark-esque' and I felt the same about that, I will stick it out but it just feels like hard work.

Got Better Call Saul to break it up tonight anyway.

No questioning the acting, it's excellent all round so far (and I know John Leguizamo joins in the next season and I think he's ace), it's just so slow. Think I've watched the first five episodes and while some stuff has happened it crawls along. Suppose the flashbacks are pretty significant but it's still all guesswork at the moment. It feels pretty 'Ozark-esque' and I felt the same about that, I will stick it out but it just feels like hard work.

Got Better Call Saul to break it up tonight anyway.
I'm a sucker for slow burn stuff, and IMO the payoff is so, so good in Bloodline. As you rightly say, the first season is a crawl, but it absolutely earns it when things start to come off the tracks.

I loved it.

Back