• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm sure you'll all be overjoyed at the news that itv have a series called Redknapps sandbanks summer coming soon,looks as though it'll be arry showing off around expensive houses,and general dossing about in Dorset

Breaking Dad,last one tonight.Best thing on the tele. What a great relationship they have, bloody brilliant. Fingers crossed for another series.

Been watching The Staircase on Netflix. Really good true life murder trial about a guy who's wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs - I was properly unsure on whether he did it or not. Just got to the episode where the jury gave their verdict and have seen there are still another 5 episdodes to go so must be a few more twists along the way! Really gripping stuff.

Yeah, it one of my favourite docs on netflix. Long Shot is still my #1.

Been watching The Staircase on Netflix. Really good true life murder trial about a guy who's wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs - I was properly unsure on whether he did it or not. Just got to the episode where the jury gave their verdict and have seen there are still another 5 episdodes to go so must be a few more twists along the way! Really gripping stuff.

He definitely did it. The creepy weirdo. The blood spatter expert from the FBI destroyed that case.

If you like that, you will also like:
- The Jinx
- Evil Genius
- Killer Inside
- Abducted in Plain Sight
- The Death & Life of Marsha Johnson
- Blackfish

He definitely did it. The creepy weirdo. The blood spatter expert from the FBI destroyed that case.

- The Jinx
- Evil Genius
- Killer Inside
- Blackfish

There was no blood spatter expert from the FBI so that must come later - unless I've totally blanked out a section of the doc!

Oh, unless you meant the tall bald guy with the perspex 3d model. Thought he was all over the shop and didn't he forget to file the report?

Didn't realise he was FBI

- The Jinx
- Evil Genius
- Killer Inside
- Blackfish

I still think there's mileage in the owl theory.

I'll have to watch that, sounds decent. Might watch a couple of episdodes tonight.

Yes. Yes he is.
Of course Andrew Lincoln would then go on to play an even bigger bell in Love Actually.
Teachers was good though...

I watched an episode of both the other week as I used to love them

I felt a bit sad really as I was about the same age as the This Life guys and we were in our 20s and cool in Cool Britannia, Oasis and all that. And now we're getting old and grey and will be 50 in a couple of years!

Been watching series 1 of 'Hidden' on iPlayer. It's half in Welsh (with subtitles), so I imagine it was only shown on BBC Wales. A bit amateurish on occasion, presumably due to having a limited bilingual acting pool to draw from, but a decent storyline and quite chillingly atmospheric in places.

Hinterland is a similar bi-lingual welsh series. Worth watching if you liked Hidden.

Succession. Just flipping brilliant. Amazingly brilliant.

Caught the first episode of the first series on a plane a week or so ago, almost by mistake. Watched the whole first series and it’s possibly the best thing I’ve watched since the Wire.

I watched an episode at our kid's a few weeks back.

Bizarre to see Fuller from Home Alone being a proper actor and everything.

I watched an episode at our kid's a few weeks back.

Bizarre to see Fuller from Home Alone being a proper actor and everything.

Had to google him when I saw his name. Still looks the same.

Back