• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Buffy is brilliant. Currently rewatching, getting towards the end of season 5.
Watched the last The Good Place. What a wonderful series, and goes out on a perfect high.

My wife got me watching Cheer on Netflix and we finished it tonight. It was actually quite enjoyable.

I can't believe I got so invested in a documentary about American college cheerleaders though. I was even nervous watching them compete in the National Championships :icon_lol:

The Good Place has finished. Very good series and ended at the right time.

Trial of Christine Keeler was excellent and James Norton fab as Stephen Ward.

Yes. Yes he is.
Of course Andrew Lincoln would then go on to play an even bigger bell in Love Actually.
Teachers was good though...

Just watched last night’s Inside No.9 “The Referee’s A W***ker” Thought it was very funny.

Picard is pretty decent so far imo. Nice to see them exploring the Star Trek universe that we haven't seen before.

Myself and my better half were noticeable a few times in the audience of last night's episode of Portrait Artist of the Year... fame at last! Unfortunately not quite fame enough to be one of the sitters.

Yes. Yes he is.
Of course Andrew Lincoln would then go on to play an even bigger bell in Love Actually.
Teachers was good though...

Teachers was very good, re watched it not that long ago. His character was a dick in that too

Teachers was good.

This Life was tremendous first time round. Daniela Nardini - hubba hubba. However, I wonder if watching it now I would think it had dated badly. Only one way to find out I guess...

Myself and my better half were noticeable a few times in the audience of last night's episode of Portrait Artist of the Year... fame at last! Unfortunately not quite fame enough to be one of the sitters.

Go on then give us a clue as the wife records all of them

Teachers was good.

This Life was tremendous first time round. Daniela Nardini - hubba hubba. However, I wonder if watching it now I would think it had dated badly. Only one way to find out I guess...

It's still very good it's just that Egg is a proper twat.

Go on then give us a clue as the wife records all of them

Only just seen this: at one point they're talking to the Asian lady who was painting Len Goodman and show 3 members of her family. I'm the only other person in the shot! Crop up in a few other places but you wouldn't notice unless you're a sad bastard like me looking out for yourself on TV!

If I spot you, can I tell people that I know you ?

Back