• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yeah no 4k benefit on The Shield, the way it was shot was fucking brilliant. I never found it anywhere to download or I would have done and I can't even rip the DVDs as I haven't had a DVD drive for years. I'll stick to the DVDs I think as I won't be able to stand the adverts, luckily Cass had a PS4 for Xmas so I've got something to watch them on.

Anyone watched Tiger King on Netflix? Seen loads of talk about it.

Yay, talk of Little Britain coming back or as I remember it, the same characters doing the same gags week in week out and then having to listen to people quote the catchlines at work .

Probably been on here before but have enjoyed Don’t F**k With Cats and The Stranger on Netflix.

Just started watching The English Game on Netflix. Good football fix!
We are also watching Spooks from the beginning. What a great series.
I am also watching The Wire from the start. I have never got round to it before but is it absolutely brilliant.

Along with 50 unread books on my Kindle, and Read Dead 2 on my X-Box, my 12 weeks in isolation may go quite quickly!

Just started watching The English Game on Netflix. Good football fix!
We are also watching Spooks from the beginning. What a great series.
I am also watching The Wire from the start. I have never got round to it before but is it absolutely brilliant.

Along with 50 unread books on my Kindle, and Read Dead 2 on my X-Box, my 12 weeks in isolation may go quite quickly!

Loved this when it was on telly, even had DVDs of certain seasons, you've now interested me into watching them again.

Meet the Richardsons (Dave) with John Richardson and wife is very funny.....if you like him!

Which is the UK TV programme, featuring either spies or cops (can't remember) but one of the team has their head shoved in a deep fat fryer before being killed with a bullet?

Yay, talk of Little Britain coming back or as I remember it, the same characters doing the same gags week in week out and then having to listen to people quote the catchlines at work .

This has aged horrendously :icon_lol: Not saying it was brilliant stuff in the first place but it became culturally out of place very very quickly.

I think even Matt Lucas has said that it wouldn't work now so why bring it back?

This has aged horrendously :icon_lol: Not saying it was brilliant stuff in the first place but it became culturally out of place very very quickly.

I think even Matt Lucas has said that it wouldn't work now so why bring it back?
£3m from Netflix might have changed his view

Back