• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I thought the first episode was ok, but to be honest, they could have condensed all three episodes into an hour.

Am I the only person on the planet that doesn't have the remotest interest in the return of Gavin & Stacey ?

Me neither. Never watched it, never liked it.

I enjoy it but it'll be saved and viewed at a later date, much like Doctor Whom.

BBC's War Of The Worlds.
My God that was boring.

Watched the first, which OK - missed the second, but saw the last yesterday evening which was more like a bad comedy show.

If you want to dramatise a classic book, whilst I would accept some dramatic licence with the story line this borderlined on breaching the Trade Description Act in giving it this title.

I luked the first two series....should have been binned after that though

Anyone watched the Purge on Amazon? I’m onto the second series but still not sure if I like it.

Am I the only person on the planet that doesn't have the remotest interest in the return of Gavin & Stacey ?

Hated every fucking second of it the first time round. And will be moving heaven and earth to avoid watching this re-visit. Fucking garbage show. Plus it has that cock Corden in it.

Hated every fucking second of it the first time round. And will be moving heaven and earth to avoid watching this re-visit. Fucking garbage show. Plus it has that cock Corden in it.

1) Why did you watch every second?
2) Dead easy, don't watch the TV. Heaven and earth can stay where they are.

G&S is ok, a hell of a lot worse TV out there. Nice bit of tourist cash for the business owners in Barry Island off the back of it as well.

Bought the Gavin and Stacey boxset in Tesco during some pissed up late night shopping (the perils of a 24 hour store).
Watched the lot in three days. I quite liked it...

Gavin and Stacey is fine. Broadly likeable characters, innocent humour bar the uncle and nephew relationship narrative. The last mainstream traditional UK sitcom?

1) Why did you watch every second?
2) Dead easy, don't watch the TV. Heaven and earth can stay where they are.

G&S is ok, a hell of a lot worse TV out there. Nice bit of tourist cash for the business owners in Barry Island off the back of it as well.

Every second that I watched. Which was waaaay more than I should have done. It's awful.

Mind you I hate the Office with equal passion.

Back