• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Unbelievable is next on our list. Just watching the 3rd season of Sneaky Pete which has just about won me over after a pretty poor first couple of episodes.

I’ve got Unbelievable on the list as well, just watching Marianne at the moment. Sneaky Pete S3 does get better, I wasn’t that impressed with the first couple but it turned out decent.

On becoming a god in central Florida set in the 90's world of pyramid schemes....love it.

Watched all of Barley back this week. It's well fucking futile.

Seriously though I'd forgotten how dark bits of it are. Oh and working on the edges of the media, there are still plenty of people like that about...

Finished the new series of Top Boy yesterday, it's brilliant. Probably the best UK TV series Ive seen in a very long time, if not ever.

Criminal UK on Netflix was decent but could not actually believe it was only 3 episodes.

I was expecting more from it to be honest after all the hype, the first one was OK but the others just bored me. Can't be arsed with the rest.

Finished the new series of Top Boy yesterday, it's brilliant. Probably the best UK TV series Ive seen in a very long time, if not ever.

Better than Line of Duty (subjective I know)?

Had a fair bash at the Magic Rock tap takeover in the Hogs after the game plus a cracking Blueberry and Coffee sour (can't remember who by), quality stuff. Tried Ian's BBNo/Hobsons BIPA as well which was really good.

Had a fair bash at the Magic Rock tap takeover in the Hogs after the game plus a cracking Blueberry and Coffee sour (can't remember who by), quality stuff. Tried Ian's BBNo/Hobsons BIPA as well which was really good.
Was this on Netflix??

I'm pretty impressed with how I managed to back out of a thread and open another one without even noticing before posting.

Finished watching the final episode of Preacher this morning. Excellent show and nice to see all the loose ends tied up.

I'd like to get a suit like the one God wears and I really want to adopt Humperdoo.

Also, I've just now finished Pennyworth. Really good.

We've been searching for stuff to watch that we've previously missed so went for Designated Survivor.

Only 2 episodes in but it's a bit good, isn't it?

It’s decent. I never watched season 2 as I heard it was being cancelled, not sure if they carried on with it or not.

Thought there was a 3rd season? IIRC it was cancelled by one network but picked up by Netflix who did the 3rd.

It jumped the shark in the second series imo, first was really good tho.

Back