• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

we've lovin the boys so far, binged it for half the day yesterday. :D

Netflix have cancelled the OA! Nobbers

Watching Another Life at the moment. It's not too bad, although I get the feeling it's going to start getting stupid soon.

Class of 92 full time - it’s fascinating! The joint managers are proper dinosaurs, but it couldn’t be easy having Gary Neville looking over your shoulder...

Loved The Boys. And Karl Urban's cockney accent. It was over the top but that just added to the comedy of his character.

Class of 92 full time - it’s fascinating! The joint managers are proper dinosaurs, but it couldn’t be easy having Gary Neville looking over your shoulder...

They were never going to last with where the owners want the club to be. In the previous series they got annoyed after losing a couple and had the players runnning up some randon hill in Manchester for an hour instead of training. Don't think the likes of Rooney would have joined them under that regime.

Neville is like a fan at times, his reactions to moments in the game would be great on our Match Day Threads and to be fair to him he was the one that persuaded the others to give them 2 more weeks to turn it around. Mental that after 80 mins away at Kidderminster they were gone with them 4 down. Game ends at 4-4 and they are safe for a few more weeks. Loved Neville standing up at the meeting about their terrible plan to do up some park pitches in Bury, build some changing rooms and an office so the club could have proper training facilities whilst still leaving the place open to the public....don't know how they had nerve to even suggest such an idea

The Boys is class, didn’t expect anything less from Garth Ennis though. If anybody has watched Preacher and enjoyed it, watch this, you’ll love it. Agree on Urban’s accent though, it’s fucking awful.

Just binged watched the boys, it’s awesome! I thought his accent was Australian though?

Karl Urban is a Kiwi, so it was always going to sound wonky. Billy Butcher in the comics is a cockney, though.

Good news is that they've already finalised scripts for the first four episodes of season 2, according to the showrunner.

In other news, Another Life ended up being decent but I reckon it'll be cancelled after getting single figures on RT.

Wu Assassins is new to Netflix and well worth a watch if you like your martial arts. They copied my combat styles, so I'll be seeking legal advice.

Just watched the final episode of Legion. The ending was nicely done.

Last episode ever of Elementary was an emotional roller coaster.

Also, season 2 of Mindhunter went up on Netflix today, so that's my Friday evening viewing sorted.

The excellent show Mindhunter has returned to Netflix. Watched the first 4 episodes last night, good stuff.

I'll probably need a refresher, it's been a while since I watched it.

Watched Ep01 of The Righteous Gemstones last night. Very funny.

Back