• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Bear you're a cunt. I've just put that in and fucked it off inside ten minutes

Not surprising. You give up on everything after about 10 mins.

I gave it a try. The one where there's a hole in the pub roof. Bloody awful haha.

He was brilliant in FleaBag.

Stranger Things S3 opened on Netflix yesterday, which is nice.

He was brilliant in FleaBag.
It was his scene which completely turned me off Fleabag too in Ep1. Not anything to do with him in this instance, but I hated the main character for that scene and never wanted to watch it again.

Finished Killing Eve S2 last night. Thought it was a bit rubbish in the end. Started well but the cardboard cutout characters and weak plot didn't make the most of any of the actors.

I didn't get on with Killing Eve, gave up on S1 on the penultimate episode and not been back. The humour just didn't appeal to me even though I love Fleabag

Glad it's not just me then... Saw people on here raving about it and the Mrs got me to sit through it. What a load of crap! If MI6 was anything like that the Country's security would be well and truly screwed. You can't even give that much leeway for "poetic licence"

Loved the first series but was a bit whelmed by the second. Still better than most stuff on lately though.

I loved it. And I loved Fleabag. Poetic licence with the security services has been around since Fleming for goodness sake.

Wait. James Bond is not true to life?

The knockout dart hidden in your watch or the Rohypnol hidden in your pen?

Did anybody end up watching The Terror?

Glad it's not just me then... Saw people on here raving about it and the Mrs got me to sit through it. What a load of crap! If MI6 was anything like that the Country's security would be well and truly screwed. You can't even give that much leeway for "poetic licence"

I think I watched Killing Eve with the same frame of mind as I did The Avengers/New Avengers back in the day,it's about as serious as Hollyoaks.

Back