• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Feel like I may have said this before, but I enjoyed the new Top Gear last night. Didn't expect to.

Good Omens. Only watched one, like it so far.

Watched it all over the last couple of days, I enjoyed it. Not sure I would have without reading the book so Many times, there seemed to be a lot left out that I was able to Fill in. Loved tennant and Sheen.

Watched it all over the last couple of days, I enjoyed it. Not sure I would have without reading the book so Many times, there seemed to be a lot left out that I was able to Fill in. Loved tennant and Sheen.

One left now. I've really enjoyed it. Feels a bit Lemony Snickett but in a good way (that show annoyed the heck out of me)

Killing Eve next I think. You guys best be right :)

Not as keen on Killing Eve season 2, just watched the episode with the container. It’s good but not as good as season 1.

Ozark season 1 was shit but season 2 was much better.

Sneaky Pete is class, I need to catch up on season 3.

Years and Years turned all a bit Dr Who at the end. Bit disappointing.

Yeah that finale really pissed me off tbh. Preachy, twee, and then proper longed out in the final scene.

Tbh I think they could have made more on the immediate aftermath of the bomb, I felt that was too rushed really, from a brilliantly different start

Just found out Amazon have got The Terror, £24 to buy the season though. Might cave in and buy that, it was supposed to go to Amazon Prime members but doesn't look like it will happen now and I'm dying to watch it.

Just got home and the wife is watching love island. Tempted to walk back out.

Finally got around to watching the last few episodes of Black Summer. Like all zombie TV there's a lot of slow shite to wade through, but this is pretty much worth it for the last episode alone! Full on 30 minutes of zombie killing madness.

Started watching The Terror, good first episode and sets the tone perfectly. Looking forward to the rest of it, I might binge a few tonight over a few beers.

The new series of Legion hasn't got any less strange.

Back