• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Hopefully should be just a class finish to tie up the loose ends. It's a cracking show.

That’s actually quite refreshing to hear as too many programmes go on for at least 2 series too many and just get ether repetitive or plain bad by the end.

Even decent comdies like Modern Family have a tendency to go on way too long. The only comedy that ran a long time and didn't go stale was Parks & Recreation.

Watched NOS4A2 earlier. Seems like it could be pretty decent.

Just watched the last episode of Chernobyl.

If that programme doesn't sweep the awards there is something wrong with the world. The most powerful piece of television I think I have ever seen. Absolutely stunning from start to harrowing finish.

I've only watched the first three but it's brilliant telly. I'd still say the Virtues is better and equally harrowing in a very different way.

Haved watched up to episode 3 so far - the accents are not an issue & it is compelling.

The coffins being lowered into the ground by crane rather than anyone touching them & then being covered by concrete was an indication of how bad the situation was.

Episode 4 tonight I think

Series 2 of killing eve,just seen the first episode,and the reviews said it was the weakest one,I enjoyed it,bit of humour in it,random killings,villanelle looking hot in pyjamas,what more could you want.
Just off to binge watch the rest of the series on the I player,I may be some time,especially as the thick of it is on there now as well

I just watched the first two tonight as well. I enjoyed both of them thoroughly.

Just seen the second one,yea it's good,and I do think there's a big plot twist coming up,but I might be reading a bit much into the scripts

Downloaded them a couple of months ago for my Mom to watch. She loved them and binged on the whole series in one day.

I agree with the pyjama comment, it's just a shame that Jodie Comer is a scouser.

Downloaded them a couple of months ago for my Mom to watch. She loved them and binged on the whole series in one day.

I agree with the pyjama comment, it's just a shame that Jodie Comer is a scouser.

I pissed myelf laughling the first time I heard her talking in her own voice...completely took me by surprise.
Haven't started watching 2nd series yet, looking forward to it.
Read yesterday that its a different writer for this one and will be a different one again for the next, not sure if thats a good thing or not

You won't notice much difference in the writing....maybe it's not quite as witty but I saw it a while back so maybe I've forgotten.

Only watched the first episode of the new series last night, but i thought it was as good as the first series. Great TV.

He's basically blaming binge drinking on companies not clearly labelling how many units are safe to drink on alcohol packaging.

Also talked about his own drinking. He sounds bad: he mentioned having 4 pints of guinness and 4 bottles of beer before dinner.

he mentioned having 4 pints of guinness and 4 bottles of beer before presenting on ITV.

Believe that.

Good he is able to be open about his demons but I think I would rather boil my head than watch him again.

Skinner used to be an alcy too. What a pair they must have been at times.

Frank gave up booze over 30 years ago, way before he would have met Chiles

Tv license no longer free for all over 75's.
The country has erupted over this but only if you were in the armed forces at some point, you dare to have worked as anything else?....fuck you.

Back