• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

skillz by the government to make the funding cut, but pass the decision making buck to the bbc, resulting in all the ire being directed at the bbc, not the government.

skillz by the government to make the funding cut, but pass the decision making buck to the bbc, resulting in all the ire being directed at the bbc, not the government.

Perhaps the bbc should stop overpaying stars for a start, considering these "stars" aren't even exclusively tied to the bbc and crop up on other networks... Its a farce.
The move to Manchester....joke
Ridiculous spending on Shitenders set...
Multiple reporters to news events....
Unnecessary 24 hour news channel, unnecessary foreign channels.
Just go subscription based and fuck off.

The writer of Chernobyl Craig Mazin, said they tried using Russian accents initially, but it changed how the actors delivered their lines, he felt they were acting to the accents, rather than just acting out the scene, so he scrapped and let them use their natural accents.

The writer is seriously obsessive about attention to detail, the clothes, the hairstyles, the colour of the walls, the positioning of the mics in court, were all spot on, so it was surprising he didn't go for Russian actors or accents, but it took me about a minute to get over the British accents.

Strangely he changed how events happened as well though.
One of the fellas who survived opening the doors as already said it wasn't how it's been portrayed.

But they also did it right about the guys under the reactor in the water turning the valves actually surviving, whereas their death within a week was a myth that lasted nearly 30 years.

Anyway - Killing Eve is fucking superb.

Years and Years.......I'm fascinated by it but it creeps me out, proper chilling

I binge watched the whole series of Killing Eve and now I'm pissed off with myself, I should have at least spread t out a bit !!

How shocked were you with that death in episode six where Eve was watching from the cafe,proper mouth open shocked stuff,didn't see it coming at all(trying not to give spoilers) I'm up to episode 7 and that's been the weakest one I thought,but the blokes seriously creepy

Good Omens. Only watched one, like it so far.

How shocked were you with that death in episode six where Eve was watching from the cafe,proper mouth open shocked stuff,didn't see it coming at all(trying not to give spoilers) I'm up to episode 7 and that's been the weakest one I thought,but the blokes seriously creepy

The bloke that used to be in Gavin and Stacey? He's an alarming type, fo' sho'.

No not Him,the website bloke with the glasses(hard to explain without spoilers)

Ohhhhhhhh, the rich guy? Yeah, he's all kind of nuts.

Just finished Chernobyl. Utterly gripping and the last episode was absolutely superb.

Prior to watching it I had no idea how bad the disaster was but it is terrifying to think how much worse it could have been.

Have to say about killing eve,last bloke I knew that got attacked with an axe,left a hell of a lot more blood around,and I don't think he went as quietly either

Killing Eve,if you've not noticed is worth a watch ,unless you've been there done that

Back