• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

He was the one who made a deal with the devil was he not?

I've got a CD of his somewhere, not listened to it in a while

The documentary about King of the Blues Robert Johnson on Netflix is absolutely amazing. A musical god.

My absolute favourite kind of music.

Not trad blues but saw a band at my local yesterday, kind of Dr Feelgood style R&B really but they did do storming versions of Crossroads and Oh Well

He was the one who made a deal with the devil was he not?

I've got a CD of his somewhere, not listened to it in a while

Yeah that's the one. One of the most influential artists of all time. He was a musical genius, yet so little is known about his life.

On the programme, there's this amazing slide guitarist playing some of his tracks and she's just incredible.

I recommend Eric Clapton's album Me and Mr Johnson which is an album of RJ covers.

What We Do In The Shadows starts on Sunday. Looking forward to that!

First 2 episodes were ok. Enough to keep me interested

Absolutlely love that Matt Berry's character has to shout BAT before turning into one. No idea why I do, one of those odd things

First 2 episodes were ok. Enough to keep me interested

Absolutlely love that Matt Berry's character has to shout BAT before turning into one. No idea why I do, one of those odd things
Completely forgot it was on [emoji23]

It's on iPlayer I guess.

I think the series gets better, although I love the "creepy paper" scene.

It is stunning. Combining utter horror with incredible acting and pacing. My word. Great work.

It makes you think about the awful things those poor poor bastards went through. It beggars belief.

Just seen it. Best thing I've seen on TV in ages. Horrific, yet utterly compelling.

The hospital scenes were tough to watch.

Love this season of Killing Eve, the soundtrack is great and love the Avengers/New Avengers influence.

The Virtues is proving to excellent. Typical Shane Meadows stuff, vulnerable kids theme, but the acting and script is spot on. Loved the scenes when the sister arrived and was swearing in the kitchen in front of the kids

Caught up with Cernobyl last night. My God.... when they didn't show the second technicians upper half when he was being interviewed by Emily Watson's character and you find out that's because he had no face left...barftastic.

Back