• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It's great. Don't watch it whilst eating leftover curry though. That was an error.

Loads coming on to watch, Sneaky Pete season 3, iZombie season 5, Man in the High Castle season 3. I need to find time to watch more tele.

Sneaky Pete season three was released a week or so ago.

iZombie started off okay but got pretty crap in season two so I quit it.

Yeah we left iZombie behind too, thought the same unfortunately.

I think it was horribly mis-cast. There were too many people I was supposed to like but found annoying.

If you haven't watched Chernobyl yet, you need to rectify this. 2 episodes in and it's absolutely superb.

Saw episode 1 the other day and enjoyed it, will try and see ep 2 tonight!

I studied the events a bit when I did my Radiation protection course through work, it was heartbreaking about the emergency services, they just went in not knowing :(

Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled. Good. It was hardly adding to the sum of human happiness in the world, was it?

Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled. Good. It was hardly adding to the sum of human happiness in the world, was it?

Only took a suicide to do it as well. Hopefully the whole sorry saga around this will make TV execs look a bit closer at the amount of shows produced which are basically "Lets look at this poor or mentally ill person and then judge and laugh at them"

Virtue - intense first episode. Good stuff just ruined with adverts, might just record and watch the next day

Agree, the Virtues was excellent. I was in bits during the dinner scene.
PJ Harvey soundtrack too - can't be bad.

yeah, was v good. not the easiest watch at times.

Looking forward to George Clooney's stab at Catch 22 on C4 soon.
Love that book.

Back