• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Our Planet with David Attenborough on Netflix is ace. The Flamingos part is just brilliant TV.

Did anyone watch Project Blue Book earlier this year (History Channel, I think) and was it any good?

The trailers look decent and it was picked up for a second season very quickly.

Anyone know a good website to watch TV online/stream?

It’s been ages since I needed to do it and want to watch GOT in Portugal.

There's plenty of download sites but I can't think of any stream sites.

If you have Sky Go you can use that abroad now.

Don't have Sky Go anymore as I switch to Virgin but managed to sort via Now TV free trial and a VPN!

You shouldn't need a VPN i think - its same as Sky Go, as long as you have used it in last 30 days in UK it's fine.

Definitely don't use the showbox apk on an android device. It's definitely not amazing and was in no way partly responsible for me ditching sky

Watching food unwrapped on C4. Vegan Special. A company in San Francisco produce a chicken nugget from chicken cells/ DNA (hi Cyber) which the presenter likes and says it tastes like chicken if a slightly different texture. Not a single chicken harmed as the DNA comes from feathers (better for the environment too).

Presenter asks his vegan cameraman if he would eat it knowing the ethics of the product. The cameraman says without missing a beat that it's still an animal so he wouldn't. Its this level of cuntitude that makes me want to soylent green all vegans.

Sunday's Line of Duty was superb. Such a consistently good programme.

Watching a show about Jill Dandos murder on ITV. Shocking claims piling up that she was murdered by a Serbian assassin linked to Arkan, the famous Serbian paramilitary commander.
Apparently NATO bombed the Serbian tv centre and killed 17 journalists. Dando was murdered 3 days later, and British intelligence received calls stating she was murdered as retaliation for the NATO bombing, as Dando worked for the BBC which represented the British government. Other assassinations carried by Serbian hit men in Germany used the same type of gun and bullets.
Interesting and completely shocking if true.

Watching a show about Jill Dandos murder on ITV. Shocking claims piling up that she was murdered by a Serbian assassin linked to Arkan, the famous Serbian paramilitary commander.
Apparently NATO bombed the Serbian tv centre and killed 17 journalists. Dando was murdered 3 days later, and British intelligence received calls stating she was murdered as retaliation for the NATO bombing, as Dando worked for the BBC which represented the British government. Other assassinations carried by Serbian hit men in Germany used the same type of gun and bullets.
Interesting and completely shocking if true.

That news was around at the time.
The BBC had a similar documentary a couple of weeks ago which discounted it though. Without saying as much it was clear that the police still believe they got the right guy, just that the discrediting of the gun residue evidence killed their case which other than that was more or less built of circumstantial evidence.

If she was killed for political reasons then surely the perpetrators would want that known?

l love Line of Duty but it really does have some of the most appalling dialogue in this series. More clunky than a 1970s Austin Allegro.

Just finished the first series of Killing Eve. Will be diving straight into series 2. Excellent stuff.

Back