• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Abducted in plain sight.

What the actual fuck. Really.

Its baffling. Most people question how parents let their kids stay at Michael Jackson's place but after watching this its really no surprise. This takes it to a whole new level of weird :screwy:

Finished watching it last night. Feel like I missed something, like it is a very clever hoax. But seems not.

The bit with the Dad in the car was a massive WTF, as was pretty much all of it!

Agree that the first American Gods of the new series was a complete mess. I really enjoyed the first series, but that might be because I'm quite shallow and it had loads of boobs in it.

Oh my , how Mormonist !! :yikes:

Apologies, but I think Mormonism and it's origins are a bit weird. I blame Dave Gorman for indoctrinating me against it when I read his America Unchained book. Their faith does explain some of the strange behaviour in the film, though. Perhaps not the part with the Dad in the car, that was just bizarre!

Agree that the first American Gods of the new series was a complete mess. I really enjoyed the first series, but that might be because I'm quite shallow and it had loads of boobs in it.

Dead Wife is pretty gorgeous. Emily Browning.

Finished watching it last night. Feel like I missed something, like it is a very clever hoax. But seems not.

The bit with the Dad in the car was a massive WTF, as was pretty much all of it!
Both parents are an absolute disgrace.

Does anyone watch Home on Channel 4? Just getting into it, it's quite funny but in a sensitive way. And I guess it's an important story that needs highlighting.

Well, Ricky Gervais grabbing and scoffing several fish fingers had me creasing. Good show so far. How many different people are in it!

The Enemy Within - Saw the first episode last night and it's promising. Stars Jennifer Carpenter (the sister from Dexiter) and it's all CIA, blood and thunder.

Well, Ricky Gervais grabbing and scoffing several fish fingers had me creasing. Good show so far. How many different people are in it!

Bet there are some workers at local "free" papers relating to the programme.

I'm really liking After Life so far. that fish finger scene had me rolling. I love how every episode can alternate from having great comedic moments like that to others that are just brutal and dark.

Spoiler

I've not laughed as much in many a long time as I did with the vaginal yeast bread

What We Do In The Shadows starts tonight on FX. Very much looking forward to this one.

Watched the whole of 1983 the Polish alt-history TV series on Netflix while I was away.

It's really very good and well worth watching.

As predicted After Life is ruining my manly street cred.

Brilliant TV. Gervais might be a dick, but he makes amazing TV series.

Netflix confirm there will be a 2nd series of After Life. Interesting to see where he goes with it.

Star Trek Discovery get better and better. It's got to be one of the best shows of the past decade.

Also, another shout out for What We Do In The Shadows, which is excellent.

Back