• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Leaving Neverland is an horrendous watch. More scary still is the number of people unable to accept what Jacko was. Being eccentric and famous cuts you a HUGE amount of slack it would seem.

Yeah, a VERY uncomfortable couple of nights viewing. We happened to come off the back of watching The People vs OJ Simpson recently too. It seems being a celebrity and hiring Johnny Cochran can do wonders for your chances in court!

Only seen part 1 but it's fucking sick. Just horrendous. Not sure there's any need for 3 hours of it all TBH, or quite why some people are still defending him.

Not sure if I'll watch part 2.

Leaving Neverland is an horrendous watch. More scary still is the number of people unable to accept what Jacko was. Being eccentric and famous cuts you a HUGE amount of slack it would seem.

I loved MJ as a kid. My first ever concert was him on the Dangerous tour in 92. I remember he played Heal the World and had all these kids who were my age on stage with him, and I remember being really upset that I wasn't up there.....

Leaving neverland was a tough watch. I've always known deep down that he probably abused kids, his whole personality changed in the early 90's when he began transforming his face to Elizabeth taylors and became even whiter. His interviews were just odd, and he could barely string a sentence together as he was that whacked on drugs.

I stopped being a fan around 94 when he was first charged with child abuse and the Jordi Chandler case. Took all his posters down and stopped listening to his tapes (which I used to play non-stop). Everyone at school made fun of me, and even though he denied everything, he settled out of court and even though I was only 10, I knew he was weird and not right, and I knew there was a very good chance that he had abused kids and that was the end of it for me.

Good to see everyday sexism is alive and well on International Womens Day :/

Good to see only a 9 min reaction time for resident white knights. Panel shows are known to have quota's for women and ethnic minorities no? Apologies if I have upset anyone

WTF are you talking about???!

NVM. Just that I don't find her funny and I'm not a sexist. Again apologies if I upset anyone there

Good to see only a 9 min reaction time for resident white knights. Panel shows are known to have quota's for women and ethnic minorities no? Apologies if I have upset anyone

It wasn't a panel show.

I don't find her very funny either and agree with Bear she's just whiney. Although I do agree with you about this pious bollocks that you can't criticism anybody female.

You didn't need to specify gender when expressing your opinion.

You didn't need to specify gender when expressing your opinion.

Bollocks. Just bollocks.

How shall we distinguish between men's and women's sports and competitions?

People can be identified by all sorts of characteristics and B3h wasn't using her gender to put her down.

Edit: Although if he was then he's wrong.

It was a rather harsh joke that she's only made it anywhere because there's a quota of women pushed onto panel shows etc so they aren't full of just white men. Which I'm not arguing there shouldn't be etc

I'm not sexist. Unfunny probably!

It was a rather harsh joke that she's only made it anywhere because there's a quota of women pushed onto panel shows etc so they aren't full of just white men. Which I'm not arguing there shouldn't be etc

I'm not sexist. Unfunny probably!

Yeah, that's sexist and not funny.

I owe Machin an apology.

Bollocks. Just bollocks.

How shall we distinguish between men's and women's sports and competitions?

People can be identified by all sorts of characteristics and B3h wasn't using her gender to put her down.

Edit: Although if he was then he's wrong.

Seemed like he was to me.

I realise how it looks. I'm not going to backtrack and change what I've said. And I've ended up making myself look worse by trying to explain my shit ass joke. I don't think women should be denied any kind of opportunity for the record, not at all. There's always talk of these invisible quotas, was just making a joke off that. Soz.

It should have read "meh, I don't find her funny" but I tried to be quirky.

Yeah, I agree she's not particularly funny. She'd get it tho..... :whistle:

Back