• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

My wife is listening to the podcast at the moment so we'll probably watch it when she's finished.

Three episodes into True Detective and it's class.

Yeah its a great series, as good as, if not better, than the first. Mahershala Ali is a really good actor.

I watched the first of the new Fleabag series last night. Brilliantly written and acted.

Got one episode of Dirty John left to go and it's really good. I think Netflix also has a documentary about him called Dirty Facts that we'll have to watch.

You need to be all over the podcast if you enjoy the series. It's basically the story told by interviews with the people involved.

I watched the first of the new Fleabag series last night. Brilliantly written and acted.

Fleabag is absolute genius.

Might have to try this next then.

Finished Umbrella Academy now - really enjoyed it, deffo something you grow into. You learn stuff about the characters as the series goes.

Only six episodes in the first series so it is a quick thing to catch up on.

I like New Amsterdam.

The Rookie is a decent show as well.

The BBC sometimes get stick and sometimes justified, but now and again they do summat brilliant, just watched Travelling Blind. Basically Sara Pascoe travelling around Turkey with Amar Latif, a guy who had lost 95% of his sight by 18. She was there nominally to be his eyes and describe the sights to him but it turned out he was very adventurous while she was a bit whingey and it was him taking the lead and emersing her in a more sensory experience, in the end she got what he was all about and they both got something from the whole experience....best programme I've seen in a while, top telly

I find Sara Pascoe a bit whiney and annoying any way, as she's a hardcore feminist and vegan. Plus she dresses like a child a lot of the time.

I find Sara Pascoe a bit whiney and annoying any way, as she's a hardcore feminist and vegan. Plus she dresses like a child a lot of the time.

Yeah I agree and she was particularly annoying compared to the guy in this but think she actually learned something from it

Leaving Neverland is an horrendous watch. More scary still is the number of people unable to accept what Jacko was. Being eccentric and famous cuts you a HUGE amount of slack it would seem.

Back