• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

You watching this online? I only have freeview. I keep meaning to try watching some star trek, as it appears to be on the horror channel. But there ain't enough hours in the day, and I don't pay sufficient attention to when it is on.

A bit like only connect, which I keep missing.

The new star trek discovery is on Netflix

Discovery on Netflix, as above.

Orville I download, but it's on FOX channel on Thursdays. Think they are only a week behind the US now too.

I’m still watching walking dead - just in case anyone’s wondering if it’s inproved and is back to its glory days levels, don’t worry, it really hasn’t and isn’t.

Someone has to be watching it to make sure it's not 60 minutes of blank screen....which would be preferable.

Put under Google box thread.
So John Sweeney is an horrible cunt, who would of thought it?
The BBC colluding with Hope Not Hate to blackmail /gather information... Who would have thought it?

The main stream media (disturbingly) not reporting any of it... Who would have thought it?

Regardless what people think of TR, the BBC have been caught (once again) with their knickers down and to issue a random statement that Sweeney is sorry without any context fucking stinks.

Ah, oh. Not really the thread then I would guess.

Put under Google box thread.
So John Sweeney is an horrible cunt, who would of thought it?
The BBC colluding with Hope Not Hate to blackmail /gather information... Who would have thought it?

The main stream media (disturbingly) not reporting any of it... Who would have thought it?

Regardless what people think of TR, the BBC have been caught (once again) with their knickers down and to issue a random statement that Sweeney is sorry without any context fucking stinks.

Is this the scumbag's expose on the BBC?

Anything that takes down this cunt is OK in my books, in fact it would make me smile if he was found dead in a ditch.

Need to watch Tin Star and True Detective (glad to hear it's better than the second which was shit) just haven't got much time spare lately. Been watching Baptiste though which is decent, weird how Tom Hollander always uses the same wardrobe for everything he's in though.

Need to watch Tin Star and True Detective (glad to hear it's better than the second which was shit) just haven't got much time spare lately. Been watching Baptiste though which is decent, weird how Tom Hollander always uses the same wardrobe for everything he's in though.
True Detective Season 3 is top, top notch. I'm a latecomer to the party, so haven't bothered with S2 given the reviews. I'm preferring S3 to S1 to be honest.

Just watched Abducted in Plain Sight on Netflix.

It's a poor title. It should be called 'What the actual fuck?! - The Movie'.

Simply insane. And just when you think 'well this is fucking batshit mental, it can't possibly get any weirder', something else happens which is even more batshit crazy and weirder.

Watch it - but you WILL end up shouting at your telly in disbelief.

True Detective Season 3 is top, top notch. I'm a latecomer to the party, so haven't bothered with S2 given the reviews. I'm preferring S3 to S1 to be honest.

I’ll have to start watching it, I loved Season 1 so should enjoy this one then. Never get the urge to fill in on Season 2 it really isn’t worth it, utter shit.

Watched 3 eps of Umbrella Academy. Thought it was a bit slow and felt like they'd come into it after a season that didn't exist... But they are slowly showing more about each character and I think I might prefer it this way. Decent watch, just nothing special.

Dirty John on Netflix is good, Eric Bana is a superb actor.

Other half put it on last night, didn't really grip me, feels like it's going to be a bit similar to 'You' but nothing in the first two episodes particularly grabbed my attention.

Back