• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Sex Education on Netflix is a tremendous series. Plus it has Saint Gillian of Anderson in it...

I'm only 3 episodes in, but it's great, isn't it? I love the style of it and the soundtrack is fucking awesome.

Sex Education on Netflix is a tremendous series. Plus it has Saint Gillian of Anderson in it...

Watched a few last night. Very good. A bit like a live action Big Mouth. And great soundtrack, like Langers says. Nice to see Ezra Furman getting a bit of exposure.
But they do seem to have transferred a TV version of an American high school to a perpetually sunny rural England.

Deadly Class started today so I'll give that a whirl this evening. Also, The Passage and Roswell New Mexico have started in the last couple of days, but I've no idea if they're any good.

Star Trek: Discovery - How fucking good is that show?!?! Very.

Definitely very! Only watched the first of the new series, but it's as good as the first series. Equally confusing too.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is back on Netflix. So funny and Titus is one of the finest comedy characters around.

I didn't mind the first season of that, but I disagree, Titus is an awful character. About as funny as a kick in the nads. One of the reasons I stopped watching it. The whole "look at me I'm so camp" shtick is just a shockingly crap stereotype.

The Umbrella Academy starting on 15th Feb on Netflix looks like it might be decent, especially for comic book geeks...

Yeah, it does look there's a fair whack of upcoming TV in the next month or so.

The Umbrella Academy starting on 15th Feb on Netflix looks like it might be decent, especially for comic book geeks...
Sounds a bit too much like The Gifted or Runaways to me.

Randomly tried 2 episodes of Norsemen(Netflix) last night as we are completely out of anything to watch (even re-watched the last season of GOT).

Was expecting it to be a bit funnier from the trailer...

The other half and I are currently working through Breaking Bad - almost at the end of season 3. It's fantastic.

Last night, we saw the episode directed by Rian Johnson when there's a fly loose in the lab. Probably the best episode I've seen of it so far - brilliantly acted, cool camera work, really bloody funny and perfect chemistry (pun inteded) between Walt and Jesse.

Yeah, brilliant episode!

I didn't like the fly episode - I'm not a fan of bottle episodes in general - but I know most people did so I accept I'm probably wrong about it.

I didn't like the fly episode - I'm not a fan of bottle episodes in general - but I know most people did so I accept I'm probably wrong about it.

you're not wrong. it was shit.

You are...

I'm feeling bolstered by the back-up.

Yeah, it was fucking shit and if you like it you're an idiot.

Back