• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watching In Bruges for the first time, it's flipping great.

One of my favourite films, great cast with the brilliant city of Brugge playing a main role. It's looking like this will be the first time in at least 5 years I've not been.

Yes great film and a lovely city. No idea why it took me so long to get round to watching it.

Just watched 'The fires that foretold Grenfell'

If your view of Politicians & regulators was low then it would fall below ground level

So many chances to have stopped that & so little done to do so. The first fire which pressaged this was 40 yrs earlier - lessons supposedly learned, but nothing actioned!

Watched the Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Don't get the hype. It want scary and it was about 4 episodes too long

Lego Masters. Fucking amazing!! Bake Off for Lego - perfect to watch with the kids.

That's my next show to watch after I've finished Daredevil!

I lied! Just started the latest Better Call Saul series as heard good things about it..

Enjoyed Daredevil, be interesting to see what happens in the future based on Iron Fist and Luke Cage being cancelled...

Watching the new show "Manifest"
Folks catch a normal flight home and to the people back
home they have been missing for nearly 6 years.
It's fucking rubbish.

It's $#@!ing rubbish.
The trailer half peaked my interest, but does look like it's going to try and be another Lost

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It's $#@!ing rubbish.

I'm going to keep watching it, as it could just be a slow starter.

Titans from DC has made a good start.

Watched the Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Don't get the hype. It want scary and it was about 4 episodes too long

I thought it was bloody brilliant, maybe a bit long at the end but I was completely invested in the story and the characters all the way through. Episode 5 was one of the best episodes of TV I’ve seen in a long time.

Just seen on Twitter that all of Simon Reeve's travel documentaries are now on the iPlayer. I always enjoy his programmes - he did one about Burma not so long ago that was heartbreaking but really good.

I can also rewatch the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn - not seen them for years. Definitely worth a watch if you like that sort of thing.

Nah, I gave up after the end of the last season as it was borderline unwatchable.

Can you summarise what's happened for me using spoiler tags? Anyone important died?

Just seen on Twitter that all of Simon Reeve's travel documentaries are now on the iPlayer. I always enjoy his programmes - he did one about Burma not so long ago that was heartbreaking but really good.

I can also rewatch the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn - not seen them for years. Definitely worth a watch if you like that sort of thing.

I watched his thing on Colombia on Sunday. That was very good.

He's doing a talk/night with thing at the grand theatre March I think,night after Brian blessed doing the same

The Last Kingdom. Watched 1 & 2 and equally enjoying the 3rd.

Back