• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Nowt wrong with Bake Off.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree as a programme with Paul Hollywood, Noel Fielding and Pru Leith is already starting from a low bar.

Langers said:
The kids love it - it's the only show the 3 of us all sit down and watch together!

Fair enough.

Now ploughing through The Good Place on Netflix. Quite good fun. Ted Danson is great.

Now ploughing through The Good Place on Netflix. Quite good fun. Ted Danson is great.

Love the Good Place. Just a shame the 3rd series is not available in full and a new episode added every Friday at the moment

Love the Good Place. Just a shame the 3rd series is not available in full and a new episode added every Friday at the moment

I’m just waiting until it’s all on there before I binge series 3

We are doing the episode a week route. Then when they are all up I shall probably watch it all from the start of series one again. Can't get enough of the Good Place.

Only spotted last week that one of the writers of the Good Place, Michael Schur, is also behind Brooklyn 9-9 and Parks & Rec. Been watching 9-9 over the last few weeks and loved it and now working my way through Parks & Rec

9-9 is great. As is P&R. This Michael Schur bloke appears to be a bit of a dude!

Bake Off last night was the first time I've watched it and not felt hungry. Even Paul Hollywood seemed a bit non-plussed by the theme.

Vegan week indeed. Pfft.

Agree. None of them did that well / made anything look that nice.

Still binging Trailer Park Boys. Easy watch and short-ish episodes. Love a couple of the characters

Only spotted last week that one of the writers of the Good Place, Michael Schur, is also behind Brooklyn 9-9 and Parks & Rec. Been watching 9-9 over the last few weeks and loved it and now working my way through Parks & Rec

I wasn’t interested in the Good Place until someone told me it was that writer, I love both those other programmes.

Better Call Saul season four finished last night and it's now full on into Breaking Bad transition. No spoilers but I reckon next season will be the best yet and that's really saying something. Such quality TV.

Better Call Saul season four finished last night and it's now full on into Breaking Bad transition. No spoilers but I reckon next season will be the best yet and that's really saying something. Such quality TV.

Haven't seen the last episode yet, but it's the best show on TV - by a mile. I'd go as far to say I enjoy BCS more than BB itself. I wonder if we'll get to see Walt & Jesse in the next season...

Haven't seen the last episode yet, but it's the best show on TV - by a mile. I'd go as far to say I enjoy BCS more than BB itself. I wonder if we'll get to see Walt & Jesse in the next season...

I reckon there are two more seasons and maybe we'll see Jesse in the last, Walt didn't even know either of them prior to BB (bar him being Jesse's teacher) so can't see why he'd be in it, it would wreck it. I think Aaron Paul said years ago you may see him in it at some point.

Jonathan Banks is going to be looking quite a bit older in two seasons time than he did in BB. He's over 70 now - quite old for an enforcer, especially one who was much younger when we first saw him as an older man (if you see what I mean!). Will be interesting to see how they handle that.

Still fantastic though. Looking forward to seeing what they do with Rhea Seehorn's character too.

Asif he's 70!

Kim and Saul were just friends in BB weren't they? Guess it's over now

Asif he's 70!

Kim and Saul were just friends in BB weren't they? Guess it's over now

Did Kim appear in BB? I don't remember her in it but it was a while ago.

Ah maybe not actually. I forget Saul has been going quite a while.

Back