• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Plus there's The Durrells. Anybody associated with that shit should hang their head in shame.

Paddy said:
Keeley Hawes is fab. As was Ashes to Ashes. Fooking philistine.

It was fucking awful if you compared it to Life on Mars, no contest.

Paradise PD - The first couple of episodes were okay but the rest of the series is hilarious!

Just watched the first episode of Black Earth Rising. Tough watch but it's fucking brilliant.

Sinner S2 is really good, better than the first o reckon.

I didn’t realise it was on Netflix, I’ll have to watch that soon.

I watched the first couple of episodes of The Mighty Redcar on the iPlayer last night. It's a top notch documentary following the lives of some of its teenagers. Both sad and hopeful. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Redcar having spent a bit of time there when I was living in Middlesbrough.

I watched the first couple of episodes of The Mighty Redcar on the iPlayer last night. It's a top notch documentary following the lives of some of its teenagers. Both sad and hopeful. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Redcar having spent a bit of time there when I was living in Middlesbrough.
I saw the first one. Not going to make this political, but the country should be ashamed that a town of 36k people needs 4 foodbanks

It has to be political though, doesn't it, as the cause and solutions to such issues can only be political ones. One thing's for sure, the current government will not be rushing to improve the lot of ex-industrial towns like Redcar.

It has to be political though, doesn't it, as the cause and solutions to such issues can only be political ones. One thing's for sure, the current government will not be rushing to improve the lot of ex-industrial towns like Redcar.

Agreed, I just meant I wasn't going to take this thread down a political route.

Yeah, we don't want that!
It also had a cracking 80s soundtrack, which I'm going to guess was supposed to put us in mind of Mrs T.

Killing Eve on BBC iPlayer is really good, well worth a watch.

Binge watched Killing Eve the other day, really good, shows my taste in women as I was sexually attracted to a psychopath :)

I watched all eight yesterday in one go, Jodie Comer was absolutely fucking brilliant. Easily the best female lead part I've seen in anything, how she played that character was phenomenal.

Only watched the first two, but it's really good. Very funny at times too.

Agreed, thought she was brilliant, just need to wait for news of a second series.

Yeah I thought that as soon as the last episode ended, there's definitely a second. Good.

Back