• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Had the first two episodes on our planner but deleted them earlier to make some space. Might watch them on iPlayer. Still got Bodyguard to watch too.

Just finished Bodyguard, decent last episode really. And Line of Duty is back next year, fucking bonus.

I watched all eight yesterday in one go, Jodie Comer was absolutely fucking brilliant. Easily the best female lead part I've seen in anything, how she played that character was phenomenal.

Yeah, we binged it a few months ago and were both really struck by her performance, it was perfect. Really good series

Black Earth Rising just gets better and better. John Goodman is a phenomenal actor.

I watched all eight yesterday in one go, Jodie Comer was absolutely fucking brilliant. Easily the best female lead part I've seen in anything, how she played that character was phenomenal.

She was brilliant in it. The wife and I thought it was fantastic from start to finish.

Watched Trust as well and you can tell it's Danny Boyle directing it. Watchable stuff.

I was massively disappointed to learn that Comer is a scouser.

Finished season 2 of Ozark last night. Really enjoyed it. Lots of loose ends left for a season 3.

Finished season 2 of Ozark last night. Really enjoyed it. Lots of loose ends left for a season 3.

I didn’t massively enjoy season one but season two was excellent.

I haven't watched an episode in ages. I think the hour long episodes put me off because something always pulls me away from the TV.

Caught up with the last two episodes of The Bodyguard last night. A bit meh.

Has anybody watched Midnight, Texas ?

Watching the first one and it seems really good :)

Finished Maniac last night. Excellent. I normally find Emma Stone really annoying but she was great in this. It's all a bit mad, as the title suggests but very funny and weird and touching by the end.

Got through most of Killing Eve over the weekend. Great stuff. Very enjoyable.

Also has anyone else seen Big Mouth on Netflix? Animated series about kids and the torture of going through puberty. Absolutely hilarious and utterly inappropriate. It's just one long "did they actually just go there?" moment.

Bake Off last night was the first time I've watched it and not felt hungry. Even Paul Hollywood seemed a bit non-plussed by the theme.

Vegan week indeed. Pfft.

Bake Off last night was the first time I've watched it and not felt hungry. Even Paul Hollywood seemed a bit non-plussed by the theme.

Vegan week indeed. Pfft.

Serves you right for watching Bake Off.

Back