• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Can't wait for Better Call Saul, it's fucking brilliant.

Talking about brilliant, Preacher season 3 is the dog's bollocks as well.

Bloody loving Absentia. Hooked after 2 episodes.

Have now seen 7 episodes of Yellowstone and find it to be terrific entertainment.

Recommended.

Better Call Saul is as good as ever, such quality TV.

Better Call Saul is as good as ever, such quality TV.

What does that company actually pay Mike so much for? Is it money owed and it's being laundered?

What does that company actually pay Mike so much for? Is it money owed and it's being laundered?

Gus’s dirty work. Remember Gus stopping Mike shooting Hector? Gus needed Hector in the game and needed to convince Mike not to kill him, then he did a job for him. You’ll see Mike doing more for him in future and Gus now ‘owns’ Nacho as he knows he tried to kill Hector. It all revolves around Gus.

The latest episode of Preacher last night was batshit, such good stuff. Easily a series I’ll go back and watch right through again.

Magic for Humans on Netflix with the deeply likeable Justin Willman is well worth a watch at only 25 minutes an episode. The perfect blend of magic & comedy.

Finished watching all of Gomorra. A brilliant Italian mafia drama, utterly absorbing from start to the end of the current season. Can be extremely violent with some deeply unnerving murders.

I might watch that after Sneaky Pete season 2 (which is already looking loads better than season 1). Is it subtitles or dubbed?

Gomorra is bloody brilliant, best programme I've seen in a very long time.

It's subtitled booz.

ooh, didn't know there was a second season of Sneaky Pete. Marvelous.

Only watched the first two so far but it looks miles better thean the first. Giovanni Ribisi is fucking ace.

Better Call Saul still by far the best thing on TV. And Mike E. is the best character in a long time. My mate and I used to have a "what would Lemmy do?" day. Might need to update that to "What would Mike do?"

Finished watching all of Gomorra. A brilliant Italian mafia drama, utterly absorbing from start to the end of the current season. Can be extremely violent with some deeply unnerving murders.
A great watch as was Crime Story another Italian TV series.

Still haven't started Better Caul Saul, might need to dive into that one later.

Better Call Saul still by far the best thing on TV. And Mike E. is the best character in a long time. My mate and I used to have a "what would Lemmy do?" day. Might need to update that to "What would Mike do?"

It’s class. Getting into Breaking Bad territory as well now, and yeah Mike is just the dog’s bollocks.

Do you reckon the black and white parts take place after Breaking Bad? The hospital scene in the last episode made me think of it.

Sneaky Pete season 2 was brilliant, far better than the first (and that was good) and it looks primed for season 3. Bonus.

Preacher season 3 has also been top quality, so much rolled into it it’s impressive and there isn’t a bad performance in it. Sick, funny, blasphemous, violent, it’s got the lot.

Bodyguard has started OK on BBC, had to watch it as it’s made by the same people who did Line Of Duty and it’s got Robb Stark in it. Nothing amazing but still a decent watch.

Started a series called The Sinner on Netflix, it stars Jessica Biel and is pretty fucked up. I won’t put spoilers on it but the basis is a murder drama which I think is going to turn out quite grim from what I can tell.

Back