• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Have just started to watch Yellowstone, mainly because I like westerns (even though set in modern times) and it stars Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes and Kelly Reilly.
The screenplay is top class as you would expect which makes for easier watching.

It will be interesting to see how it develops after a good start.

Prison - Channel 4

Really Interesting.

(Does anybody watch documentary's on here?)

Stewart Lee: Content Provider

His new stand up was on the other night and is now on iPlayer.

Just 10 mins in and I'm in bits. If you're a "Remainer" you'll love it.

Watched the first Sneaky Pete last night. Not immediately pulled in but I'll try a few more.

Just finished Luke Cage season 2, loads better than the first for anyone who's interested in that sort of shit.

Now got to pick between Sneaky Pete season 2, Stranger Things season 2 and Preacher season 2. Think it will be Preacher first. Lucky Man season 3 is on as well at the moment so might watch that week by week as well.

Stewart Lee: Content Provider

His new stand up was on the other night and is now on iPlayer.

Just 10 mins in and I'm in bits. If you're a "Remainer" you'll love it.

@damocrat on twitter has tweeted a few sketches from this.

I particularly liked: “I don’t know if you can make massive generalisations about people who voted to leave Europe, because people voted to leave Europe for all sorts of reasons. It wasn’t just racists who voted to leave Europe.... cunts did as well, didn’t they?

It's 2 hours long but fantastic.

Sneaky Pete
Safe
Handmaid's Tale
Preacher S2
(Waiting for: Ozarks S2, Arrested Development latest)

Current watching/want to try list.

Hurry up GoT!

Now I don't want to claim to be the coolest person on here (although that is not a massively high bar)

A programme has just started called 'Celebability' and I have to admit that I didn't have a clue who a single one of them was ?

Can’t hop you there, if it’s got ‘Celeb’ in the title I won’t be watching it.

Certainly looks like it! Autocorrect knows me too well!

Season 4 of Better Call Saul starts on Netflix tomorrow.

Aye, waiting for that too, standard. Had forgot what happens last time til just thought of it.

Back