• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Binge watched an Israeli series 'False Flag' at the weekend, loved it, even when I should have been going to bed I had to watch just one more :)

Just watched the sasha baron Cohen programme,the arming young kids was very disturbing tbh,the guy Martin in Russia programme earlier was excellent

Who is America. What the fuck did I just watch?

Low hanging fruit, innit. We're an easy target (deservedly so).

Is the U.S. Angry tonight about your "glorious" leader or happy with the fact it does seem like Putin is telling him what to do?

'Back in time for tea' - up into the 1950's so my childhood all over again

Nostalgia reigns

Finally got to the end of Weeds. Didn't quite have the gas to sustain the storylines over 8 seasons but still a lot of fun.
And finished Glow season 2. Excellent.

So now we have nothing to watch. Any recommendations from Netflix or Prime? (no superhero shit :icon_smile:)

Been watching Good Girls. Fairly throwaway, very easy to watch and pretty entertaining.

Finally got to the end of Weeds. Didn't quite have the gas to sustain the storylines over 8 seasons but still a lot of fun.

So now we have nothing to watch. Any recommendations from Netflix or Prime? (no superhero shit :icon_smile:)

Halt and Catch Fire and Bosch on Prime.

I've half way through the first series of Gomorrah and it's ace. Recently finished Tin Star, gripping but one of the grimmest series I've seen.

I want to start watching Black Sails. Because I'm a bit addicted to Sea of Thieves.

Anyone seen it? Any good?

Halt and Catch Fire and Bosch on Prime.

I've half way through the first series of Gomorrah and it's ace. Recently finished Tin Star, gripping but one of the grimmest series I've seen.

I tried Bosch a while back but it didn't really grab me. I've heard good things about Halt and Catch Fire so might give that a go.

Only trouble with things on Prime for me is that they're not so easy to watch on Chromecast.

Yeah, Evil Genius was really good.

Currently watching The Royle family on Netflix

:hmmm:

As well as the two Johnny mentioned Sneaky Pete is quality on Prime, Startup looks pretty good as well although I haven't watched any of it yet.

There's absolutely shitloads of good stuff on Netflix, I'll have to dig through what I've watched to recommend some as I can't remember them all. Santa Clarita Diet is brilliant.

Santa Clarita Diet is brilliant.

I can't get on with that. It is a good show but something made me switch off after 4 or 5 episodes. No desire to go back, all in all an odd one

I can't get on with that. It is a good show but something made me switch off after 4 or 5 episodes. No desire to go back, all in all an odd one

I just thought it was funny, it made a change from all the serious shit. I like Timothy Olyphant as well so that probably helped.

Loved Tin Star.

Tim Roth is superb in it and the 2nd season should be on soon.

Yeah Tin Star was ace.

Back