• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

They are. My broadband is staying the same but the BT Sport Lite is going up £2.50 so I'll cancel that.

I watched the Lego episode of The Toys That Made Us last night. Excellent.

Not really feeling it with season 2 of Goliath. BBT and Nina Ariande are still good but the plot is pretty poor and it has some of the worst bad guys in TV history, worst as in shit. It's like a really bad action movie from 1985 that you'd rent from Blockbuster because you'd seen everything else. (Kids, Blockbuster was a "video" store")

Watched the first episode last night and a bit of the second and could see the difference straight away, that's put me off a bit. I'll stick with it but if it gets shit there's Preacher season 3, Sneaky Pete season 2, Stranger Things season 2 and Luke Cage season 2 to watch.

Ah, fucking hell, really? Rashford shit, or Mason shit?

It was pretty plop, finished it a couple of nights ago. Shame as the first season was pretty good.

Think we watched ep 7 yesterday, it was just so stupid. A real shame.

Glad it wasn't just me. I gave up at about episode 4. Just absolute bollocks.

I've moved on to the second season of Glow which is much better.

Urgh, might not bother with it then. Really enjoyed season 1 too.

Family are watching the voice kids. Tempted to chop my ears off and poke my eyes out.

Family are watching the voice kids. Tempted to chop my ears off and poke my eyes out.

I couldn’t be arsed to get the TV remote to get on Netflix or whatever so flicked over and watched Casualty. How sad.

The Defiant Ones - A 4 part HBO documentary about Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine, from their beginnings through to their sale of Beats to Apple for $3.2bn

The Defiant Ones - A 4 part HBO documentary about Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine, from their beginnings through to their sale of Beats to Apple for $3.2bn
Watched it last month, a cracking series and a must watch for anybody interested in hip-hop.

Watched it last month, a cracking series and a must watch for anybody interested in hip-hop.

The second episode was a little dull in parts, but the rest of it is really interesting. I watched it because of Dre but found the episode about when Jimmy Iovine set up Interscope Records the most entertaining.

I couldn't escape watching an episode of Love Island yesterday. Fucking hell. It's like a really really really boring version of Big Brother. Apart from the guy who does the voiceover, who was quite amusing, it's entirely devoid of anything interesting.

I couldn't escape watching an episode of Love Island yesterday. Fucking hell. It's like a really really really boring version of Big Brother. Apart from the guy who does the voiceover, who was quite amusing, it's entirely devoid of anything interesting.

It's probably the worst reality TV show imaginable, filled with terrible excuses for human beings. I watched an episode a few weeks back and couldn't believe how vacuous these people are. And they'll no doubt come back to the UK as 'celebrities'. Fucking hell.

Having said that, I prefer them to Alan Sugar.

Hats off to Sacha Baron Cohen, this looks brilliant. As shocking as it is frightening, depressing, astonishing and downright terrifying. What the fuck is wrong with these people??? That Larry Pratt might be the most despicable man I've ever invested time into listening to.

Hats off to Sacha Baron Cohen, this looks brilliant. As shocking as it is frightening, depressing, astonishing and downright terrifying. What the fuck is wrong with these people??? That Larry Pratt might be the most despicable man I've ever invested time into listening to.

Fucking hell, that's disturbing.

Back