• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

As in netfilx etc Oops spelling mistake.

Last edited:
Just wondering how many of you enjoy the 12 Monkeys series? I think it is brilliant. Discuss if your interested....
You’re prob best posting this in “The Goggle Box Thread” Andre.

Just wondering how many of you enjoy the 12 Monkeys series? I think it is brilliant. Discuss if your interested....

I thought it started ok and should've ended after the 7th episode. As I carried on I lost interest as it was just a bit rubbish, lacking interesting characters and credible plot.

The first 7 were good though.

Exactly the same as me, really liked it at first then just forgot about it.

Watched the first one last night, good but difficult to see where its going yet.

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer's fishing trip thing was good last night. Very warm and funny. A bit like The Trip but real rather than nearly real.

Watched all 10 episodes of Impulse (youtube originals)
Really into the main character so ive been trying out some teleporting too.
It doesnt work in real life.

Preacher is back for a third series on Amazon Prime. It's still bat shit mental...

Cheers. I was wondering when that was back.

Anyone watched Designated Survivor on Netflix? It's exactly the sort of show I should like and the premise is decent. I've watched the first two episodes though and the dialogue is to The West Wing what Darren Ferguson is to Ruben Neves. Is it worth staying with?

Anyone watched Designated Survivor on Netflix? It's exactly the sort of show I should like and the premise is decent. I've watched the first two episodes though and the dialogue is to The West Wing what Darren Ferguson is to Ruben Neves. Is it worth staying with?

I watched the first season and it was OK, pretty watchable but predictable as fuck. I haven’t bothered with season 2 as it’s been canned.

I watched the first season and it was OK, pretty watchable but predictable as fuck. I haven’t bothered with season 2 as it’s been canned.
^

This

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Season 2 is shit, have up after 5 episodes i think.

Not really feeling it with season 2 of Goliath. BBT and Nina Ariande are still good but the plot is pretty poor and it has some of the worst bad guys in TV history, worst as in shit. It's like a really bad action movie from 1985 that you'd rent from Blockbuster because you'd seen everything else. (Kids, Blockbuster was a "video" store")

Back