• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Series of Unfortunate Events is the most frustrating series I've ever seen! Just about managed to finish it.

Just started Series of Unfortunate Events. Reviews were excellent for it yet I'm 2 episodes in and really struggling to keep going with it. Going to give it one more episode and see how I feel. It seems like it would be better running 30 minutes episodes.

I gave in with it in the middle of the first season. Just couldn't get on with it even though I'm a NPH fan.

My daughters insist we watch it as a family and it really doesn't do much for me. So repetitive. It looks nice in a Wes Anderson sort of way but that was only interesting for a while in the first series. I'm so willing for Count Olaf to off the fucking orphans.

Don't think I could watch one and not the rest, I'm going to have to wait.

Finally got round to starting Altered Carbon, it took me a couple of attempts as I've been proper knackered lately and kept dozing off but I'm on episode 3 now and am really into it. Visually it's fantastic which adds a hell of a lot to it as a package, the story itself is pretty good in itself but the way it's shot just nails it.

Well Altered Carbon is a right stonker, episode 4 was absolutely class. I’d highly recommend it.

Well Altered Carbon is a right stonker, episode 4 was absolutely class. I’d highly recommend it.

cool glad you like. the book is an absolute blast too and well worth reading.

i did watch that Terror episode. ace!

cool glad you like. the book is an absolute blast too and well worth reading.

i did watch that Terror episode. ace!

I’ll pick the book up, I’ll expect more from that than the series so it should be class. I’m absolutely loving the series.

I’m tempted to watch that Terror episode but I want to binge the fuck out of it when I can get it all, I honestly don’t think I could watch one then wait!

New series of 13 Reasons Why is out on Netflix next Friday.

Deep State is getting better slowly but I can't help but feel the British characters seem really shallow compared to the foreign characters, mostly down to the acting.

Yeah, I like deep state. Some massive plot holes though.

Back