• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The city and the city. WTF and WTF.

Haven't started it yet. Worth watching?
Not really sure, watched the first one last night and it's good and there is a story there, I just have no idea what is going on at all.

Not really sure, watched the first one last night and it's good and there is a story there, I just have no idea what is going on at all.

I've watched them all and enjoyed it. If you can bend your head around the concept (much like David Morrisey) then I think it's a good plot with a different look at the modern world. I didn't really understand what was going on until midway through episode 2.

Don't know how it compares with the books but might give them a go.

Need to start watching something new as I’m all done on what I was watching barring iZombie which is weekly. What’s best, Altered Carbon or Westworld? Is Westworld even worth watching?

Need to start watching something new as I’m all done on what I was watching barring iZombie which is weekly. What’s best, Altered Carbon or Westworld? Is Westworld even worth watching?

altered carbon is fast paced and messy.

imo westworld is much better overall but if you're inclined to watch both, i'd say do AC first then get into WW. I think the new series of WW is due to be shown soon though so if you want to catch up with that then go for WW.

I've watched them all and enjoyed it. If you can bend your head around the concept (much like David Morrisey) then I think it's a good plot with a different look at the modern world. I didn't really understand what was going on until midway through episode 2.

Don't know how it compares with the books but might give them a go.

only one book. I've only seen epi 1 but seems in keeping, though the book is 9 years old now so that's trusting to memory. of course things can be more fully explained in a book. it's a more straightforward story compared to some of his other stuff.

did you find the Terror anywhere yet?

WW season 2 is out 22nd I think.

Has anyone seen WW the film? So bad haha.

Westworld the film is brilliant. It's dated but still brilliant. Jurrasic Park is just Michael Crichton (who wrote both) expanding on Westworld.

Westworld the film is brilliant. It's dated but still brilliant. Jurrasic Park is just Michael Crichton (who wrote both) expanding on Westworld.

Really? Maybe I was too harsh for it's time? I watched it late/drunk one night on Film4 I think and it wasn't til I watched the series I realised what the heck it was I watched :icon_lol:

Bosch series 4 is on Prime now Booz.

Got a really fucking annoying audio problem with Prime TV which I need to sort first before I can watch that mate. Sneaky Pete season 2 is on there as well and I really want to watch that.

Deep State is looking decent, again it's nothing groundbreaking but it's very watchable.

Sneaky Pete season 2 is on there as well and I really want to watch that.

Sneaky Pete Season 2 is another decent watch. Good carry on from the 1st season.

Been watching The Good Place on Netflix the last couple of weeks. Not a bad little Comedy with Kristen Bell and Ted Danson. Before that it was Dirk Gently...odd programme but enjoyable and now set to watch the second season of a Series of Unfortunate Events

Back