• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

B3h, if you're going to watch Hardcore Henry, have some paracetamol handy, because the first person action scenes are going to give you a headache...
It is an enjoyable bit of silly fun though.

Started watching Santa Clarita Diet last night, great hangover TV. I love Timothy Olyphant so was mainly drawn to it because of him, the zombie aspect of a black comedy was just a bonus. Absolutely loving it, it’s well written, very well acted and the half hour episodes make it really easy to watch. If you don’t like gore though I’d give it a miss.

I love Santa Clarita diet. It's fucking brilliant and Drew Barrymore is tremendous in it.

I have also started Defenders and Jessica Jones on Netflix. Will be trying the Punisher out too. Can't get me enough Marvel.

Do you watch Agents Of SHIELD Pad?

It's by a long way the best Marvel TV show. It's been another great season currently too.

I have watched a fair bit of it. Need to start it from the beginning again though really.

I have also started Defenders and Jessica Jones on Netflix. Will be trying the Punisher out too. Can't get me enough Marvel.

Best order to watch the Marvel shit:

Daredevil 1
Daredevil 2
Punisher
Jesssica Jones 1
Luke Cage 1
Iron Fist 1
Defenders 1
Jessica Jones 2

I love Santa Clarita diet. It's fucking brilliant and Drew Barrymore is tremendous in it.

Just saw the scene where Joel is talking to the Sheriff’s partner about the sniffer dogs coming in and fucking pissed myself, one of the best lines ever!

Had a binge on GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) over Easter. Excellent.

And started watching Santa Clarita as well - agree with the guys above. Very good.

I’ve nearly finished the second season of Santa Clarita already, it’s so good I can’t stop watching it

Watched the first 3 episodes of the Sky comedy In the Long Run, written by Idris Elba. Very nice, warm and gentle humour about the life of a black family in 1980s London. Very enjoyable and has a great soundtrack. Iris Elba is a talented bloke. My gf likes him too, though not necessarily for his acting talents...

WTF Marcella. More like pole vaulting the fucking shark than just jumping it.

I saw the penultimate episode of the season of The Walking Dead last night.

Fucking hell, they're going to have to pack a LOT of action into next week's in order to make it a satisfactory finale. Killing the whole lot of them would work. I'm hoping there's some kind of ending to the Negan saga, so I can stop watching the fucking thing.

It's been SUCH a terrible show over the last couple of seasons.

The second half of this season hasn’t been too bad, much better than the previous 24 episodes anyway.

It's been better than the 1st half of the season, but that's really not saying much. There's way too much shite in there, and it's got to the point now when I don't actually like any of the characters. I have zero faith that the season finale will be in any way satisfactory.

Started season 2 of Preacher. Pretty good - the bad guy should really just jump on a bus though.

It's been better than the 1st half of the season, but that's really not saying much. There's way too much shite in there, and it's got to the point now when I don't actually like any of the characters. I have zero faith that the season finale will be in any way satisfactory.

I lost interest ages ago to be honest, I just want to see it out as I’ve invested so much time into it and I gave up on the comics (which are miles better) so don’t want to do the double on it.

Started season 2 of Preacher. Pretty good - the bad guy should really just jump on a bus though.

Preacher is fucking ace, the opening scene to season 2 is just brilliant. The Saint of Killers don’t catch buses!

Back