• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Syrio is never confirmed as dead, it's merely implied. Not once in any of the books are we told that Syrio is definitely dead.

Toon - Jaqen being Syrio would be a brilliant plot twist! Send an email to George....

They are both Braavosi, aren't they?

Syrio is never confirmed as dead, it's merely implied. Not once in any of the books are we told that Syrio is definitely dead.

Toon - Jaqen being Syrio would be a brilliant plot twist! Send an email to George....

They are both Braavosi, aren't they?

Not sure about them being Braavosi. One thing we do know (****potential minor spoiler alert****)

is that Jaqen can change his appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've put the spoiler into white text so if people want to read it, they can highlight it.

But I think they are both Braavosi.

The white text doesn't work on Tapatalk! :icon_lol:

Apologies is this has been discussed before but see Red Dwarf is back this Autumn for a tenth series.

red-dwarf1.jpg

I just hope it's nothing like the appalling 'Back to Earth' specials they did last time.

Impractical Jokers airs in the US...4 blokes playing jokes on each other in NYC, may not be very original but it's very very funny!!!

Someone that was there for filming of one of the new eipsodes says it's a lot better than Back To Earth and is at a similar standard of Series 6.

I'm a big Red Dwarf fan, so I can't wait to see it if it's comparable to series 6.

It's not been the same since Rob Grant left.

Just catching up on GoT and my favourite line so far in all of the series "There is no cure for being a cunt" :icon_lol:

Bronn is ace - I loved that line!

He's come a long way since he sang shite duets with Robson Green.

I can't wait to (hopefully) see Jofrey's head on a spike!

Enjoyed Homeland last night, next weeks finale should be a cracker.

Currently working my way through The Wire boxset, halfway through series 2. I'm enjoying it but not as much as I thought I would - everyone I've spoke to about it reckons it was the best thing they've ever seen. It isn't a patch on The Sopranos for me.

Enjoyed Homeland last night, next weeks finale should be a cracker.

Currently working my way through The Wire boxset, halfway through series 2. I'm enjoying it but not as much as I thought I would - everyone I've spoke to about it reckons it was the best thing they've ever seen. It isn't a patch on The Sopranos for me.

Stick with it. Seasons 3 and 4 are the best. Season 2 is a bit of an oddity as the characters that dominate the other series take a back seat.

Grandmas House is bloody excellent. First series was decent but this series is in a different league so far.

Tried it, could not see past my belief that Simon Amstell is a prick.

Back