• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Advice - don't watch the new 'comedy' called Bliss on Sky 1. It stars Stephen 'Dan! Dan! Dan!' Mangan and Heather Graham.

Its diabolical. Appallingly written, an intensely unlikeable lead character who is a bygamist and the 'comedy' is him trying to make sure his 2 families never meet. But the scrapes he gets into are really lazy, completely unoriginal and not funny whatsoever. And they're cringe worthy scrapes - not in a good way. I've no idea what the writers were thinking. You have zero empathy for the main character.

It's so bad that it makes Trollied look like Fawlty Towers.

Can I just apologize for not listening to you, the wife was watching it the other day when I walked in the room, we lasted 15 minutes before switching it off !

The series Taken with Clive Standen. Enjoyed this one, plus he's rather pleasing on the eye.

Seven Seconds on Netflix....can this channel do no wrong? (don't mention the Adam Sandler films)
Anyway Seven Seconds....fucking awesome.

Seven Seconds on Netflix....can this channel do no wrong? (don't mention the Adam Sandler films)
Anyway Seven Seconds....fucking awesome.

Cool. Just about to finish ManHunt: UnaBomber so we're on the lookout for something good.

Watched '13 reasons why' on Netflix over the last week or so, recommend it.

Watched '13 reasons why' on Netflix over the last week or so, recommend it.
Yeah, ended up really enjoying it. Started a bit sluggish but ended up as a very powerful piece.

I started that, but was under the impression it would be all weird n shit. Not really into teen love silliness

I started that, but was under the impression it would be all weird n shit. Not really into teen love silliness

It definitely doesn't pan out like that. Worth persevering with.

Started watching Weeds on Netflix. I remember seeing the first series years ago but not sure it was ever shown here again. It's really good.

Still enjoying the new x-files shows. Last nights was very funny!

Been watching Iron Fist ( think there are 13 episodes )

I'm on episode 6 and feel compelled to watch it to the end even though it's really a load of Marvel martial arts saftness.

I’m watching Iron Fist at the mo and I’m enjoying it really. I watched Jessica Jones and Luke Cage first and they were both a bit of a grind so this makes up for it.

I’ve got to start watching Walking Dead now it’s started again and iZombie season 4 started on Netflix yesterday so plenty to watch.

I think I still have the last episode the first half of the Walking Dead season to watch. I'm struggling to keep my interest going. You know it's bad when you realise you don't really care what happens to the characters (except the tiger).

The current season of The Walking Dead has been dreadful.

It's been dreadful since season 2.

:Stirthepot:

TWD has gone on a bit too long for me. i thought last season was pretty crap. watched first episode on the current one last night. no better.

watched the OA on netflix. bit weird.
have to finish altered carbon next. not sure how many to go, maybe 1 or 2.

Altered Carbon was a bit meh in the end. Watchable enough but nothing outstanding.

I'm not quite sure why. It looks great, the premise is cool and there's plenty of S'n'V to distract from the occasionally clunky dialogue. It just got a bit boring.

Back