• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Started watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia yesterday on Netflix. Why have I only just found this?? One of the funniest things I've watched in ages

Meme heaven. I don't even watch it but I see consent references as all my mates do

Hurdy Gurdy Man is the best part of Britannia, although I do find Mackenzie Crook weirdly compelling in it. I did 2 episodes, stopped but did another 3 last night in the background whilst I was doing some work. I can only see me watching the rest in a similar situation
Hurdy Gurdy Man definitely fits into the programme's theme, but the rest is just all over the place.

Yeah I like it too Pad. I tend to like odd quirky comedies though.

The Crown.

I dare say I have a crush on your queen!

You could still have her if you pay your back taxes.

Bit out of my league..

Altered Carbon is pretty good. VERY Blade Runner in its visuals. The dialogue's a bit clunky but there's plenty of sex'n'violence to make up for it.

Finished The Punisher, now onto Jessica Jones. Didn't really fancy it but I may as well watch all of the Marvel series now I've started them and it doesn't look too bad after the first couple of episodes.

Altered Carbon is pretty good. VERY Blade Runner in its visuals. The dialogue's a bit clunky but there's plenty of sex'n'violence to make up for it.

Like the look of that but the missus is not at all interested. She's got us watching 13 Reasons Why which is decent. Good idea but I think the target audience is about 15 years my junior. All a bit "high-school preppy jocks vs the outsider socially awkwards" for me. And the story is moving far too slowly after 4ish episodes.

i've got to end episode 3. they certainly focus on the sleaze and it seems a little fuzzy in dialogue and continuity to me. the book's written in first person so that part was probably first thing to go, though I think there was a bit of lead character commentary thrown in at one point. anyway, looks like some serious shit is about to kick off, so we'll see where that takes us :)

New series of Gomorrah just landed on sky too. Fantastically brilliant series.

C4 showing a thing about Jamie Bulgers case. 25 years ago and still the most shocking case I can remember

I can't watch stuff like that. I find it far too upsetting.

Fucking awesome return episode. Now to dig out my box set and start again from the pilot. I have seasons 1-9 plus the movies. Just the 55 discs and 202 episodes to binge!

New series of Gomorrah just landed on sky too. Fantastically brilliant series.
I've been waiting since November for this to happen. I saw the first episode on a Kodi stream. Looks good.

Anyone been watching McMafia, if so, any good??

Back