• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yeh use the initials of a program name so everyone knows what you are talking about ????

:)

Just finished The End of The F**king World on Netflix. Excellent little show, great performances by the young cast and a really good soundtrack.

Just finished The End of The F**king World on Netflix. Excellent little show, great performances by the young cast and a really good soundtrack.

Same, last few days. I liked it. (Loved the shorter than usual episodes too....)

Watched a few of those, really cool. Gonna finish it once we've watched the last in the latest season of Black Mirror which has been brilliant, again.

Finished Daredevil and was completely hooked in the end. It’s certainly not your average comic book fayre and the prison fight scene in season two was absolutely brutal. Moved onto The Punisher now and it’s just as good, one particularly gruesome fight scene in the first episode. Top stuff from Marvel.

Blitzed through Manhunt:Unabomber in the last couple of days. Great stuff. Paul Bettany is great as Ted K. Does a brilliant job of making you empathise with a psycopathic murderer. I thought Fitz was a bit of a charisma vacuum in comparison (maybe this was intentional) and the female characters were disappointingly underwritten, though I did like Fitz's partner.

Walk with my dog on All4.

Probably the best hour of television all week.

It is perfect.

If anybody enjoys history, beautiful scenery and dogs....then it is a must watch.

Didn't watch the earlier ones, but watching tonight - thanks for the head's up a really relaxing & interesting programme

Blitzed through Manhunt:Unabomber in the last couple of days. Great stuff. Paul Bettany is great as Ted K. Does a brilliant job of making you empathise with a psycopathic murderer. I thought Fitz was a bit of a charisma vacuum in comparison (maybe this was intentional) and the female characters were disappointingly underwritten, though I did like Fitz's partner.

Gave up on it after few episodes, couldn't get into it, as you said, Fitz was incredibly dull

Hurdy Gurdy Man is the best part of Britannia, although I do find Mackenzie Crook weirdly compelling in it. I did 2 episodes, stopped but did another 3 last night in the background whilst I was doing some work. I can only see me watching the rest in a similar situation

I've just completely binge watched Brooklyn 99 on Netflix lately, absolutely love it.

Hurdy Gurdy Man is the best part of Britannia, although I do find Mackenzie Crook weirdly compelling in it. I did 2 episodes, stopped but did another 3 last night in the background whilst I was doing some work. I can only see me watching the rest in a similar situation

That is how I watch most programmes, in the background .

Anyone seen Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency? It's on Netflix. The difference from season 1 to 2 is mental. Season 2 is mental. It's gone from being kinda weird to batshit crazy, a whole other world running parallel with the normal world. I still like it... But I just don't get who looked at the idea and said "ah yes, this is nothing like season 1, goes completely off in another mad direction, let's do it". The budget is probably high as well.

Watched Drunk History last night - never seen it before, which is bizarre as I love history and I love laughing at drunk people. Fucking brilliant. What an awesome idea :icon_lol:

Started watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia yesterday on Netflix. Why have I only just found this?? One of the funniest things I've watched in ages

Watched Drunk History last night - never seen it before, which is bizarre as I love history and I love laughing at drunk people. Fucking brilliant. What an awesome idea :icon_lol:

Seen them all so far... Tom Rosenthal is a particular favorite drunkard ;)

Back