• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Bah - unlucky Louisa, but Craig was $#@!ing magnificent. Awesome final.

I've eaten at wilderness where she I think she cooks, though I wouldn't have known until this series. great food there anyway - they served ants on one dish.

they were all really good though I think she was bit lucky to get to the final. though she certainly did well once she got there.

got to catch up on the last 2 league of gentlemen, but gatiss' bingo sketch in epi 2 was fucking brilliant. he is such a good actor.

great food there anyway - they served ants on one dish.

Are you sure you didn't need to make environmental health aware of this?

Re: League of Gentlemen: Fantastic, and very dark.

No Hilary Briss though. And what was the red bag in the background when Benjamin left?

Only watched the first two, but I think you're right it's turning into a very good series.

Get onto the third one if you can, I’ve enjoyed them all so far but this one has a much faster pace and is much more brutal and quite unnerving. Top stuff.

Are you sure you didn't need to make environmental health aware of this

certainly a bit strange. it was like a cheese brûlée pastry with these ants designed in a row on the plate up to it. iirc they had a light citrus taste. Special ants apparently. of course, there’s great nutrition potential in the insect world.

Get onto the third one if you can, I’ve enjoyed them all so far but this one has a much faster pace and is much more brutal and quite unnerving. Top stuff.
I meant the first two eps of the third series! Always liked the tunnel and we usually watch it asap.

I agree, fantastic 3rd series.
Love how the main actors awkwardly interact...oh and Clémence Poésey is just fucking cool.

Mrs Browns Boys topped the Xmas TV ratings again. Seriously who watches that shite?

It’s not even remotely funny in any way, shape or form.

Started Mindhunter last night and burned through the first three episodes, it’s bloody brilliant.

Mrs Browns boys as a concept is a bit hideous, but I do find it occasionally funny. I kind of like silly, offensive humour though.

Mrs Browns Boys topped the Xmas TV ratings again. Seriously who watches that shite?

Only ever watched 5 mins of that - not fussed about offensive behaviour - it was just so not funny that it wasn't worth wasting time on

It’s not even remotely funny in any way, shape or form.

Started Mindhunter last night and burned through the first three episodes, it’s bloody brilliant.

It's awesome. David Fincher directs and I'm a big fan of his work (Fight Club, Se7en).

I find it really interesting as it focuses on training and research for building lesson plans.

It's awesome. David Fincher directs and I'm a big fan of his work (Fight Club, Se7en).

I find it really interesting as it focuses on training and research for building lesson plans.

Yeah I love Fight Club and Se7en, brilliant films. I just find Mindhunter completely engrossing, it's so well acted and well shot.

Mrs Browns boys as a concept is a bit hideous, but I do find it occasionally funny. I kind of like silly, offensive humour though.
Tim Vine currently on BBC1 has got to be the unfunniest programme this Christmas and I like Tim Vine!

Tim Vine currently on BBC1 has got to be the unfunniest programme this Christmas and I like Tim Vine!
Switched over...

Good grief it's awful!

Switched back to the darts.

Gone Girl was on the Beeb tonight, another Fincher film, and that's awesome. He's a top director and I can't think of any modern director who is anywhere near as good.

Back