• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I’ve started watching Dark and nearly through The Expanse, both on Netflix. Dark is in German but you can watch it dubbed in English. The dubbing is a bit crap tbh but the missus prefers that for the time being.

Stopped Walking Dead after season 1, maybe some of 2, just felt slow and dragged out. Also stopped Sons of Anarchy and after reading what happened to that on Wiki I'm glad.
Up until the last series, I felt the Walking Dead got better and better. I haven't watched the new series yet and might put it off after reading some of the reactions to it on here.

Sons of Anarchy should have ended a season earlier than it did. They could have ended Season 6 differently and finished the show nicely.

That looks class. I’ve been meaning to read the novel but never actually got round to it, I might get it read before the series starts.

yeah it looks like it has a great cast too. the book’s a good read - I like the ‘based on true events’ wording the best...

Really enjoyed the second Season of The Crown. Just finished it.

It's also made me understand why she's looked so miserable all these years, it's been married to that whinging, whiny, complaining,petulant,spoilt twat of a fucking husband. Christ almighty, he seriously needed a good slapping.

Last night's Masterchef elimination was an absolute travesty. Fume. Mind, they always put the strongest chefs together to engineer a "shock" so I'm not hugely surprised in that context.

Last night's Masterchef elimination was an absolute travesty. Fume. Mind, they always put the strongest chefs together to engineer a "shock" so I'm not hugely surprised in that context.

I wondered why they put the three strongest together. That really should've been the final 3 as the others tonight aren't even close.

I think the girl is pretty close to them. The other two less so.

I thought it was the right decision, but probably because the eliminated chef has been annoying me profoundly for most of the series.

I thought his mad culinary skillz would have been right up your street TBH. I had been expecting all three to go through.

Last episode of 'The Detectorists' last night was superb - a touching end to a good series

Last night's League of Gentlemen comeback was superb.

Just watched it - it's fantastic. :icon_lol:

Ooh, look at Langers and his ability to watch whatever he wants whenever he wants because he's finished for two weeks didn't you know.

raw

The second one was also excellent. Slightly different in feel. Actually quite sad.

Back