• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Still need to watch Narcos

Don't think I am going to bother with Stranger Things 2 though. Mindhunter was great on Netflix though.

Think I might watch the Icarus documentary tonight when I get home from work.

I'd recommend Jim and Andy: The Great Beyond. Particularly if you're a fan of Jim Carrey.

It's a fascinating watch. Very uncomfortable at times, but very interesting nonetheless.

Still need to watch Narcos

Don't think I am going to bother with Stranger Things 2 though. Mindhunter was great on Netflix though.

Think I might watch the Icarus documentary tonight when I get home from work.

Why not?

Looks like we're starting Stranger Things season 2 tonight.

Looks like we're starting Stranger Things season 2 tonight.

ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

Still haven’t started Stranger Things 2 yet, waiting for the missus which will take forever. Started Tin Star last night which looks class.

Watching Band of Brothers again. Just a magnificent piece of television.

Debating whether to start the recent Twin Peaks series. Don't tend to watch that much tv, however just finished a book last night, & might have a break and watch TP. However, also debating whether to read the 2 books (Final Dossier and The Secret History) before or after watching.

Watching Band of Brothers again. Just a magnificent piece of television.

Must have watched it 10+ times, so good.

I really need to get a copy of Dick Winters memoir and give it a read.

Must have watched it 10+ times, so good.

I really need to get a copy of Dick Winters memoir and give it a read.
I went mad went it first came out and read everything I could get my hands on. The National WWII Museum in New Orleans has a collection of of his personal items if you ever get the chance to visit.

Back