• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Broken with Sean Bean. Watched 2 episodes, think there's 6 altogether. Bit depressing in places but he plays a Priest well and the storylines are ok. Think I'd be in Confession every week if he was me Priest.

A bit depressing!? The episode with Anna Friel nearly had me in floods of tears, and I'm a big tough bloke (honest).

A bit depressing!? The episode with Anna Friel nearly had me in floods of tears, and I'm a big tough bloke (honest).

It was a brilliant series and the last episode nearly had me in tears too. Although I'm neither big nor tough.

The first three episodes of Stranger Things 2 have been ace.

Also been watching Mindhunter which has been very good too.

The new season of Walking Dead.
I know its based on comcs but have they got new writers?
1st episode was pathetic and the shoot out in the 2nd one was "naked Gun 2.1/2 shootout" laughable.
"King" Ezekiel's lines were as if it was a parody on the Jimmy Fallon show.

Yeah I've seen them both and they've been BAD. The 2nd one was impossible to follow, I also thought it was like the shootout in Naked Gun and spent most of the time browsing the internet whilst it was on.

It's always been a laughably entertaining show which has been completely ridiculous, but it's starting to become really dull now.

Though I like Ezekiel's silly lines!

It annoyed me a bit. I know why she did it, but did she think she think she was going to get away with it. She risked having her kids taken. And why was she having a taxi and got take out pizza if money was scarce. She'd only got 2bags to carry and beans on toast would have been a lot cheaper. And what about her sisters feelings...

Last edited:
Just type what I have and post it.

No the text in the image. The text in the image, posted, will give you spoiler tags

Type this:

[spoiler ] spoiler text here [/spoiler]

but remove the space in the first tag

it's hard work ay it

giphy.gif

Yeah....bout time she was told....bloody ruined that Daniel Radcliffe film with her spoilers....1 week ban says I.[emoji16]

Yeah....bout time she was told....bloody ruined that Daniel Radcliffe film with her spoilers....1 week ban says I.[emoji16]

I only put that he'd survived :icon_lol:

I can take a ban, as long as I can come back in time for Christmas :)

Back